HIGH QUALITY English Tutoring (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe HPF truly understands what it takes to succeed in HSC English and will be able to transfer her understanding to you (via essay feedback and comments) if you decide to take her on board as your essay marker.

A 97 in HSC Advanced English is enough to demonstrate her mastery of the subject (you don't achieve such a great mark without understanding what the marker wants and is looking for).

Definitely recommended.

harrypotterfan

HSC
I believe HPF truly understands what it takes to succeed in HSC English and will be able to transfer her understanding to you (via essay feedback and comments) if you decide to take her on board as your essay marker.

A 97 in HSC Advanced English is enough to demonstrate her mastery of the subject (you don't achieve such a great mark without understanding what the marker wants and is looking for).

Definitely recommended.
Thanks RoT :) means a lot!!

harrypotterfan

HSC
Bump guys, especially since half yearlies are probably ending for you all and you'll want to get some essay practice during these two weeks of study break ('holidays') :)

mreditor16

HSC
Bump guys, especially since half yearlies are probably ending for you all and you'll want to get some essay practice during these two weeks of study break ('holidays') :)
lol catch up with uni stuff first HPF :p

mreditor16

HSC
Hi guys

This is for everyone that has enquired regarding face to face tutoring-- unfortunately, I will be unable to commit to tutoring in person until August in preparation for the final external HSC exams, however I am more than willing to check essays regularly (see original post of this thread).

Some students have expressed an interest in Skype sessions-- I do personally recommend essay marking, but for those requesting it, that can be arranged. Please message me and I'll give you my email address. I can arrange a weekly 45 minute class for $25 or a 1 hour class for $35 negotiable (of course, I'd be more than happy to go through your essays alongside that) on Skype.

Cheers! :)
BUMP!!

mreditor16

HSC
Re: $30/hr Maths Quality Tutoring [$25 for group of 2]

Massive bump for HPF - an exceptional teacher!

sasajojo

HSC
Hey is there anyway i can get you email cause i would love for you to edit my essay :))
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)