High School Confessions? (1 Viewer)

lucyyl

HSC
Okay, after reading all these threads on the anticipation of receiving bands, ATAR and so forth, I can't bear this. I'm shitting bricks and I feel like lying on the floor for the rest of the day. So, anyone want to confess embarrassing/hilarious high school memories? Not that great, but one time the band teacher played the flute with her nose and on the next day, the music teacher played the same flute but of course, with his mouth. Another time we had a music teacher who came from a prestigious school, took on the role of head teacher and became our teacher. We were instructed to the school's hall but the message became misinterpreted? The sign on the door read '8R GO TO HELL'. We still don't know if it was an accident (teacher found our class to be extremely noisy)

leehuan

HSC
When I was doing a chemistry experiment to determine anion tests, I was cleaning the test tube with the DI water but I stuck the pipe too far in. When I let go of the bottle, it sucked up a ton of permanganate ions in and the DI water bottle turned purple immediately.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
More of an anecdote:

One time in year 10 music, our teacher was walking across the classroom, from the mixing desk towards one of the pianos. Little did he know that there was a barely visible electrical cord suspended just above the ground where he was walking. Before he knew what was happening, he faceplanted in front of our entire class

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)