higher assessment rank then anticipated (1 Viewer)

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
hyperthetically speaking, if i was 99% sure that i should be a particular rank in a subject... a low rank say 14/16 but in the board of studies assessment order rank shows that i'm say 4/16 should i report it? or is it juz a typo era? maybe forgot the extra '1' ... ? wat would happen if i did or didnt? can two people have the same rank?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
mibiony said:
hyperthetically speaking, if i was 99% sure that i should be a particular rank in a subject... a low rank say 14/16 but in the board of studies assessment order rank shows that i'm say 4/16 should i report it? or is it juz a typo era? maybe forgot the extra '1' ... ? wat would happen if i did or didnt? can two people have the same rank?

hahahah. thats like the worst situation to be in. u know..........i would consider not reporting it...........but my conscience would eventually kill me........so id tell. and btw yes 2 ppl can have the same rank. but say two ppl are 1st then no one can be 2nd, the next person gets third. so u betta tell...........anyway maybe u did come 4th

mayhemily

HSC
I would report it coz i would feel bad, especially if it meant everyone in the class got shifted around. I had the opposite problem, in two of my subjects I was incorrectly ranked lower - for bio I was 6/7 when actually i'm 1. So its fair to say I did report that!

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
what if i hate evryone in my class and dont really care about them? true story lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)