jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riet said:
Excitement?
that's fucked up

darkwolfzx said:
a bigger bed?
sif that would matter, besides the story alludes that they were on top of the bed, so it wouldn't really matter what they did it on.

still, ew. That's where your parents made you and THAT turns you on?

fretsonfire74

HSC
Like others in this thread, I'm calling BS. I saw the same thing almost exactly on UG. Except he left to go get clean sheets, came back and she was rolling in it on the bed, and his parents got home before he cleaned the sheets. Blamed it on the dog etc.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
fretsonfire74 said:
Like others in this thread, I'm calling BS. I saw the same thing almost exactly on UG. Except he left to go get clean sheets, came back and she was rolling in it on the bed, and his parents got home before he cleaned the sheets. Blamed it on the dog etc.
STFU!

Orri

HSC
Reply to " photo evidence or it didnt happen "

Sorry dude.. this didn't happen on Big Brother.... No one was filming.. or had a camera.. they were having anal sex.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
fretsonfire74 said:
the story is older than old :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Orri said:
Reply to " photo evidence or it didnt happen "

Sorry dude.. this didn't happen on Big Brother.... No one was filming.. or had a camera.. they were having anal sex.
lengy?

calagain

Banned
HSC
fretsonfire74 said:
fuck up already, you're like an echo to everyone in the thread that posts before you all the time

deicide

HSC
Im amazed. some people here actually read tucker's stories.
cant wait till his movie comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)