• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hillsong Church, Gloria Jeans linked to abuse claims (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23387558-2,00.html

YOUNG women suffering mental illness were treated with Bible studies and exorcisms as part of a secretive ministry linked to Gloria Jean's Coffees and the Hillsong Church.

Troubled young women signed over months of their lives to Mercy Ministries, which offered them little or no medical or psychiatric care, the Sydney Morning Herald investigation found.

Three former ministry residents have blown the whistle on the program, claiming they were independent young women when they entered, but came out broken and suicidal, believing - as ministry staff had told them - that they were possessed by demons and that Satan controlled them.
\

gg hillsong.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
this shit calls for a government inquiry

or even a royal commission
fire a nuclear bomb into hillsong from space

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i walked into their concert at olympic park a couple of years ago and asked some of the guys in there, with a serious look 'is this some sort of cult or does the brainwashing ends today?' little did i know, this shit was for real!

HalcyonSky

HSC
so peter irvines a standard christian dumbass, a bad business decision is not going to stop me raising their revenues by buying delicious cappucinos each day. If my moneys going to hillsong, then whatever, more opportunity for them to make themselves look stupid.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)