History Extension Prize (1 Viewer)

Zenithliza

Have you all read the winners of last years history extension prizes? What do you all think of them?

Killah33

YAYAYAY

A BRONCOS FAN - GOOD TO SEE

WATCH US W00P THOSE DOGGIES ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sif not 99

yeah i have,

the one that won on aboriginal history is good dont u reckon???
ever wonder why it was so good,

our head teacher of history last year tutored that girl....hmmm

Zenithliza

The prize is a collection of the best projects submitted for a competition. The prize is $500 I think...
Some of them i think are really good, I loved the surfing one... But I dunno, some of them are pretty dull I think. Good, but dull...

Anton

HSC
The one on the Whitlam government fucking owned. And I'm not just saying that because a mate wrote it. Really.

Anton

fluke

Anton i completely agree. The aboriginal one that cam efirst was way to over the top in my opinion.

have any of u persons entered into this years comp?

sif not 99

the first one on the writting of aboriginal history was clearly a cut above everyone elses, as I said before the HT at my school last year helped her write it, no wonder it was so good

fluke

i meant no offence, i thought it was an excellent piece of writing, however, my personal opinion was that there was clearly other essays among that top group that got their point across a little more concisely. Again, no offence intended sif, but if the HT helped her write it, perhaps it didn't really deserve the prize no matter how good it was overall?

fluke

i know i'd sure b pretty pissed off if i knew that the person who had beat me had had substantial help in the essay's construction by a HT, thats all, and im sure many others in this forum would agree.

i dunno if i misread your posts sif, but u make it sound like there was much help given.

fluke

ok, well if u heard right and her essay was only 'so good' because she had help from her head teacher then it probably shouldnt be in that group of essays.

Not well expressed but hey. im tired :eek:

:cool:

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Mop i won't be shocked if u win seeing as u r such a freak of nature like on par with runt :D

fluke

i thought that the expression in the first essay was to exaggerated no matter who wrote it. it seemed too over the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)