History (1 Viewer)

Kell - Dog

HSC
hi everyone could you please help me with this question i was wondering what should i write for this question? and how i should start it of?

1. Outline the impact of the main technology changes on everyday life in the post war Australia?

acevipa

HSC
Here are some notes in which I prepared earlier on on the topic, 'Australia in its social and cultural history in the post-war period'. My notes are once again pretty detailed, but hopefully that should cover your entire question. Good Luck!

View attachment 15669

crazathiest

HSC
I'm pretty sure you do all your topics in class, so when you have a question like this, you can look back on your notes and revise.

stacky29

HSC
I personally found the "technology" topic hard, but the main impacts were in the household environment, which made the woman's role alot easier, and of course theres a hole thing on glabalisation and improvement of buliding materials,
you might just need to google it, I had to google the 1997 native title ammendent act cause I wasn't sure of a few things it all comes up eventually.
good luck!

bored of sc

HSC
here's an intro or conclusion for the essay (possible essay)

Housing, appliances, entertainment, transport and communications all dramatically impacted upon post-war Australian lifestyles. The impact of such changing technology was privacy, convenience, entertainment, travel and connection to the wider world. These changes developed Australia to how we know it today.

a bit general, but it's okay, short and sweet, i hope it helps

and also, a good way to remember the paragraphs of the essay is the acronym HHETC (housing, home appliances, entertainment, transport, communications become the paragraphs of the essay)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)