• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hmmm should we be helping each other out now for externals?? (2 Viewers)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I planned to make a page with my cohorts where I could upload my resources and etc so we all perform well together and yeah boost our school up and just discussed it before, seems though the guy coming 1st seemed and some of the other top students disagreed with me ....

hmmm seems a bit selfish but yes =.= what should i do lol?

kfnmpah

HSC
I posted a reply to this question in the other thread where you asked this.
Learn to read, bro.

Also, use your brain. If your HSC marks are moderated to everyone's internal rankings, then of course you should help each other out.
The better everyone does, the better everyone does. Strong tautology is strong.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I posted a reply to this question in the other thread where you asked this.
Learn to read, bro.

Also, use your brain. If your HSC marks are moderated to everyone's internal rankings, then of course you should help each other out.
The better everyone does, the better everyone does. Strong tautology is strong.
sorry im not smart and I have memory problems.. not perfect and intellectual like you are ....

and im not your bro.. gtfo

Also guys, sorry but I was discussing with my year today on the plan and yeah 3/4 of the people rejected the idea of working together and sharing resources for externals because everyone is too concerned with them selves and ranks ofc =.=...

HSC
Uni Grad
Also guys, sorry but I was discussing with my year today on the plan and yeah 3/4 of the people rejected the idea of working together and sharing resources for externals because everyone is too concerned with them selves and ranks ofc =.=...
Selfish cunts, do it anyway and work with the people who aren't shit.

tambam

HSC
Do they not know that ranks do not matter anymore?
I'd bet that a large majority of them would have no idea how internal mark moderation works, so they don't understand that helping less intelligent people do better will actually benefit themselves in the end.
But i guess its their loss.
I think if you've tried to offer help and they reject it, just stop caring about everyone else and just work to perform to the best of your ability.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Selfish cunts, do it anyway and work with the people who aren't shit.
Me and another guy for economics made a presentation for the class on our plan before our lesson started for externals on explaining to them on the mark moderation process you guys told me about and also our plans to boost our marks up through cooperation/resource sharing and etc. (were the top 2 students btw for the subject) Everyone ignored us and took the process as a joke.. they even rejected the idea of sharing resources because yes some people are just arrogant or so competitive. =.=.... yeah i think its a bit time wasteful and really not worth my effort

Do they not know that ranks do not matter anymore?
I'd bet that a large majority of them would have no idea how internal mark moderation works, so they don't understand that helping less intelligent people do better will actually benefit themselves in the end.
But i guess its their loss.
I think if you've tried to offer help and they reject it, just stop caring about everyone else and just work to perform to the best of your ability.
Yeap i believe i should stop having so much sympathy for my cohort :(..... they are so competition-oriented and my teacher was strongly in favour with me also.

tambam

HSC
Me and another guy for economics made a presentation for the class on our plan before our lesson started for externals on explaining to them on the mark moderation process you guys told me about and also our plans to boost our marks up through cooperation/resource sharing and etc. (were the top 2 students btw for the subject) Everyone ignored us and took the process as a joke.. they even rejected the idea of sharing resources because yes some people are just arrogant or so competitive. =.=.... yeah i think its a bit time wasteful and really not worth my effort

Yeap i believe i should stop having so much sympathy for my cohort :(..... they are so competition-oriented and my teacher was strongly in favour with me also.
What rank is your school?
And seriously, don't bother wasting your time on them if they're too stupid to realise that its actually for their own good.
But if there are people towards the bottom of your cohort who are actually struggling, you can offer to help them as individuals, rather than trying to change everyone's way of thinking

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
What rank is your school?
And seriously, don't bother wasting your time on them if they're too stupid to realise that its actually for their own good.
But if there are people towards the bottom of your cohort who are actually struggling, you can offer to help them as individuals, rather than trying to change everyone's way of thinking
rank is 204 :)...

Skyzor

HSC
There are heaps of selfish cunts in my classes as well EVEN AFTER TRIALS !!!!!

There is no logic behind their stupidity, some faggots dont want to even tell us their marks for the trials...

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
There are heaps of selfish cunts in my classes as well EVEN AFTER TRIALS !!!!!

There is no logic behind their stupidity, some faggots dont want to even tell us their marks for the trials...
yeah i hate the trolls saying they didn't study but end up with 90's and top marks =.=... we've got heaps in our year lol...

and yes people are so competitive sometimes in our year and won't share their marks or even show their paper LOL to other students.. makes me laugh..

tambam

HSC
rank is 204 :)...
Yeah, i think most people wouldn't have a clue about the moderation process, whereas at my school, people realise that they need to help others to help themselves. (So basically being nice with an ulterior selfish motive)

Haha, hate this. Especially when you assume they're embarssed so they don't want to say it, so then you feel good about beating them but then it actually turns out they did really well and topped the class. Seriously, whats the point!!

Skyzor

HSC
Haha, hate this. Especially when you assume they're embarssed so they don't want to say it, so then you feel good about beating them but then it actually turns out they did really well and topped the class. Seriously, whats the point!!
Its pretty bad in some of my classes, for economics some cunts recorded the marks of people so they could calculate the internal marks at the end. Sorta creepy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)