Hmmm why do they seem to do this........ (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
ok heres the go,
me and this chic are just really good friends, and ther other few days we have liek kisses and things just got out of hand nothing more happened. but then the thing is she has a b/f and i have a g/f. the other day she got really upset and i said thjats it this was before new years eve.
But the thing is, like last nite she wanted to take it further and stil does, but liek her b/f is comign to visit in the next week, and he knows about the 'kiss' well just about a kiss and that but then she is like well we will haev to wait till he goes back home (he lives 6 hours away)

she has said to be that if she says here for uni, then she knows they wont last coz she know sshe will keep going on with me. im not strong enough to stop it, i dont know wat to think..... am i just being played or wat?????

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
m8 from the looks of ur avatar, i dont think u care if ur bein played....

Evansy

HSC
why the fuck do u guys care, why bother writing anything, like fuck, if u dont have anything to say then why the fuck would u bother saying anythign when u dont have anything to say that would help

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Evansy said:
ok heres the go,
me and this chic are just really good friends, and ther other few days we have liek kisses and things just got out of hand nothing more happened. but then the thing is she has a b/f and i have a g/f. the other day she got really upset and i said thjats it this was before new years eve.
But the thing is, like last nite she wanted to take it further and stil does, but liek her b/f is comign to visit in the next week, and he knows about the 'kiss' well just about a kiss and that but then she is like well we will haev to wait till he goes back home (he lives 6 hours away)

she has said to be that if she says here for uni, then she knows they wont last coz she know sshe will keep going on with me. im not strong enough to stop it, i dont know wat to think..... am i just being played or wat?????
Crawl under a rock and die.

Evansy

HSC
i have been like but i want to know wat to do with this other chic, me and my girlfriend have been on and off, its like soo weird, one minute its on adn then its off, i just dont understand

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ok, if u dont like ure gf as much as this girl then break up with ure gf.
then i guess go with the other chick and since she said she wants to be with u then her bf, then go for it.

that been said, its a bit slack to ure gf dont u think, i mean its bad enough u cheat on her, u do it repeatedly and dont give her enough dignity to know the truth.

oh, and if u do end up with the other chick (assume u dont get played, if u do, to bad) do u really think shes gonna be sticking around with u long?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
hbk_ace said:
ok, if u dont like ure gf as much as this girl then break up with ure gf.
then i guess go with the other chick and since she said she wants to be with u then her bf, then go for it.

that been said, its a bit slack to ure gf dont u think, i mean its bad enough u cheat on her, u do it repeatedly and dont give her enough dignity to know the truth.

oh, and if u do end up with the other chick (assume u dont get played, if u do, to bad) do u really think shes gonna be sticking around with u long?
second that.

You obviously like her, so why don't you just fuck your current relationship. Plus, the guy lives six hours away...what's he gonna do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)