Holiday Progress (1 Viewer)

Are you content with your progress so far?

• Super content!

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Okay.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Meh~

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Bad. :(

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Heading towards inevitable failure.

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I am happy with my progess.

I finished writing notes for module 1 (The chemical earth) for chemistry

Good luck to anyone doing their HSC this year:)
That is heaps for one subject (wait are you doing HSC Chem this year or next year?)

Just make sure you do some work for other subjects, even for prelim.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
That is heaps for one subject (wait are you doing HSC Chem this year or next year?)

Just make sure you do some work for other subjects, even for prelim.
I'm doing Chemistry HSC when I'm in year 11. I'm going to start Yr10 soon and starting prelim this year.

Last edited:

d-alarmclock

HSC
I'm a meh. Like I've quite a few pages of notes, and reading background info. Haven't finished mod a text. Was planning to do much more, upset that I probably won't finish everything before holidays finish

Bumbletiger

HSC
I've been focusing exclusively on everything besides English lol. I do English Advanced and English Extension 1 and I don't see myself reading any of the texts. Past notes, analysis notes, past papers and a brief understanding of what the text is about + quotes, techniques etc usually gets me 90+% and I haven't actually read my prescribed texts, even throughout the preliminary course. Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
I did practically nothing until the year started because of so many interruptions. :mad2:

dinomyte

HSC
Progress is going really, really bad lol
I've been overseas for 3 and a half weeks and did nothing which really screwed me up. I've forgotten so much of my maths already and the standard of my English writing right now is horrible lol all I've done is half an essay and half a creative so far. Haven't started on any of my revision or syllabus notes.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I've been focusing exclusively on everything besides English lol. I do English Advanced and English Extension 1 and I don't see myself reading any of the texts. Past notes, analysis notes, past papers and a brief understanding of what the text is about + quotes, techniques etc usually gets me 90+% and I haven't actually read my prescribed texts, even throughout the preliminary course. Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
That's enough, honestly. By reading enough academic essays, you'll get what the texts are about.

I didn't study at all. In fact I didn't even come to class. Yet I still managed a 40 and that was an E3. Imagine what kind of mark you'll get by ACTUALLY studying. HAHAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)