Holiday Study Plans (2 Viewers)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Re: Holidays!

09ers enjoy your holidays it is the second last one you will get without having to do school work. Do the least school work that you could possibly do

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

emytaylor164 said:
09ers enjoy your holidays it is the second last one you will get without having to do school work. Do the least school work that you could possibly do
Lol, thanks! :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

emytaylor164 said:
I dunno - teachers have already stacked up on their homework tasks.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

lyounamu said:
Your school seems to have a similar schedule to my school. I finished the Term 2 few days ago and so I started holidy a week earlier than most people.

I am doing 1-2 hours of exercise and I am sleeping few hours more, so it's not bad. I am also doing tonnes of study for Mathematics & Mathematics Extensinon 1 Trials coming up.

Good luck on your studying, derivative. I got to do more now. :uhhuh:

In summary I do about: 3-4 hours for Mathematics & Mathematics Extension 1, 8-10 hours of sleeping & 2 hours of exercise. For the rest of the day, I either study other subjects or take a break. Oh yeah, I don't follow this routine when I have to go out (like yesterday & tomorrow).
Yeah, our school's a bit different, we finish Term 2 next week but we get an extra 4 days off, so the school can fix itself up - because we're hosting 700 pilgrims from overseas (and we have our athletics carnival the next day - so that counts as a holiday).

Good luck to your studies too man. I'm pretty sure i have to do a hell of a lot more studying than you... but it's not too late to start studying.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A

Aerath said:
I dunno - teachers have already stacked up on their homework tasks.
it wil lget worst next year enjoy the freedom that you have now

bawd

HSC

Dang. We don't get an extra week off school. I've got three essays (which are all about 2000 words each) due the beginning of term 3, so I'm going to spent a great portion of the holidays finishing those. Then I need to study for 3U Maths and my weaker subjects such as English Advanced and Extension.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A

your in year 11 it hardly counts, remember that, dont stress in the holidays, have fun

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Planning to catch up on Chemistry and Economics.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC

study for trials + assigns
ive still got a week to go, but it consists of careers expo, excursion to the opera house, and "st peters day" (which is a "fun" no classes day dedicated to patron saint, hmm do other catholic schools do that?)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

kaz1 said:
Planning to catch up on Chemistry and Economics.
oh god. I don't think I can do anymore studying for Economics. I've just crammed 2 chapters into my head in one night for my topic test :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

the-derivative said:
2 chapters!!!
That's like uber nerd lol

I can't be bothered to do any more work now =[
lol as if uber nerd. I had to cram it in because my exam was on friday but my next economics lesson was on Wednesday. And we had to learn 2 topics that were going to be tested on that day. So I crammed, crammed, crammed! :eek:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A

ASSESSMENT TASKS :

- SOR
- ENG ADV + finish Tess of the D'Urbervilles + start Paradise Lost
- ECO + study/notes
- LEGAL + notes
- MOD + 6 fatass booklets [2 of which are unfinished]

+ maths study

YAY!

catherinet

HSC
I have 5 assessments, ALL due within a month of the commencement of next term. *mimics the action of shooting myself*

Ohh, and i also have WYD weekend :)

selablad

HSC
Firstly: what's WYD/WYD weekend?

And secondly: my holidays don't include much study at all. Except maybe some frantic work on my big physics assignment near the end, but I'll try put that off as much as possible :D I'm going on holiday tomorrow, to Sydney and Canberra (we have an exchange student and are using that as an excuse to travel a lot :)) and don't intend to do any studying for that... But I'll be doing lots of reading and calculator "programming"...fun :D

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
selablad said:
Firstly: what's WYD/WYD weekend?

And secondly: my holidays don't include much study at all. Except maybe some frantic work on my big physics assignment near the end, but I'll try put that off as much as possible :D I'm going on holiday tomorrow, to Sydney and Canberra (we have an exchange student and are using that as an excuse to travel a lot :)) and don't intend to do any studying for that... But I'll be doing lots of reading and calculator "programming"...fun :D
WYD = world youth day [a massive gathering of christians {predominantly catholic - the pope's going to be there} aged 16-35 from all over the world - expect chaos and a baby boom]

catherinet and i are going because we go to a catholic school and were basically cajoled into going with the promise of potential formal dates [though my reason for going is more about counterintelligence] and subsidised pilgrim-membership-thingies

bored of sc

HSC
Not Much. Maybe summaries for PDHPE, Chemistry and Religion. That's about it.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
making notes for trial
do heaps of past papers
and hopefully catch up on my sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)