HOliday work (1 Viewer)

zb123

HSC
How many hours a day, and days a week will you guys be studying these holidays. To achieve high 99s what do you think a good amount to study will be. Let us know ur plans, i will be hopefully be studying 5 days a week, 6 hours a day, not sure though.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
you'll burn out... lol honestly i don't know how much you should do though, i spent my 6 week holidays relaxing and doing whatever assignments I was given

zb123

HSC
Maybe, but if I treat it like a shcool day, and still go out occasionally, how would I burn out, I was thinking of 30 hours a week minimum, not sure though.

K

khorne

lol srs. You do not need to work that much. I would instead set tasks. Do your belonging notes, find your RTs, analyse them, do your science notes for the first topic, etc. Make sure you are up to speed, but otherwise, kick back and relax. You have a long road left, and you will legit burn out if you continue at this pace.

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
exactly what im doing..I just wrote out a list of what i would like to achieve these holidays, what work i need to do, number of past papers, note making, revision, you'll defs burn out if you try to go for 30 hours a week..

king chopper

HSC
i rekon an hour or two a day or 7 hours for a total week minimum - i.e. do 4 hours for 2 days a week

K

khorne

Again, don't set time limits. Set goals. You will be less productive knowing you need to do 6 hours of studying, instead of thinking like "I need to do these two chapters of maths and finish my english notes today". Works much better. And you might even finish faster.

Skeptyks

HSC
Again, don't set time limits. Set goals. You will be less productive knowing you need to do 6 hours of studying, instead of thinking like "I need to do these two chapters of maths and finish my english notes today". Works much better. And you might even finish faster.
I agree with this 100%, I was also planning to set some tasks including finding some RTs, reading them and analyse, write some notes on further topics of Economics and Ancient History and do more maths :]]

skyhawkmatthew

Your Captain
HSC
I don't recall doing much work at all over the summer holidays. I think I read Frankenstein, and that was about it.

zb123

HSC
Just saying i have 7 assessments in term 1 weeks 2 -5 so... yeah :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)