Holidays- How are the plans going? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Soo...

Now that exams are over..... how are your plans that you said you would do (before the end of exams) going? I.e your posts in the previous thread.

I've gone to the gym every day, it's only been 3 days though so far
I've spent 4 days of pure bliss with my partner
I've spent 2 days of bliss going shopping and bought myself a few new outfits :)

Peartie

HSC
my holiday has gone exactly as planned...bludge a week then start working

Tabris

HSC
Get my act together, get the CV, resume and cover letters ready for the summer clerkships and also apply in the short term for the A-G department clerkship.....

And i think i may need new glasses - books like Blackshield and Williams and dozens of journal articles amount to some serious damage!!

X

xeuyrawp

Tabris said:
books like Blackshield and Williams and dozens of journal articles amount to some serious damage!!
Reference list for one assignment. :( Don't want any whingin' from anyone:

HSC
N/A
Sewing like a maniac
Buying sewing fabrics like a maniac (repeatedly, because I'm experimenting and getting some things wrong...)
Trying very hard not to think about how much of my wages I'm spending on this stuff :/

Sleeping in
Staying up late
Trying to improve my body clock now that I'm getting enough sleep

Buying new dresses on ebay - yay!
Missing out on dresses because I'm spending too much time deliberating :/
Fretting about size differences between AUS/UK/US brands

Playing with my dogs
Trying to persuade my dogs that opening doors all by themselves is not a 'good trick' and should NOT be repeated
Thinking about how I really should walk them...

Oh and I bought new boots! KNEE HIGH ALMOND TOE MID HEEL BOOTS!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ho..lidays?

Haven't had one of those for 2 years.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Reference list for one assignment. :( Don't want any whingin' from anyone:
Lol, you've got to be joking, how long was that assignment? I will be writing a pretty damn big assignment and I will have half the references of that!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I joined the gym today and had a good session with some friends. I found gyming by myself was ineffective due to lack of motivation. Friends make the difference, hence I'm going to leave Mq Uni Gym and pay more at Fitness First.

I'm on the $22/fortnight deal where I use the gym after 8pm (the rest of the day I am at work/uni anyway)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I should join the gym...got enough money for that to not be an excuse these days :|

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Supra said:
I joined the gym today and had a good session with some friends. I found gyming by myself was ineffective due to lack of motivation. Friends make the difference, hence I'm going to leave Mq Uni Gym and pay more at Fitness First.

I'm on the $22/fortnight deal where I use the gym after 8pm (the rest of the day I am at work/uni anyway)
Supra... you're gonna need a montage!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i reks thats a pretty awsome deal rahul... i pay 30.50 a fortnight at my gym

i just had dinner.. im trying to motivate myself to goto the gym :( i totally don't feel like it especially since i just ate.. but i have to go.. otherwise i'll break my *excercise everyday* promise

i'll go in an hour so my stomache can settle.. yep much better

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
clairegirl said:
i reks thats a pretty awsome deal rahul... i pay 30.50 a fortnight at my gym

i just had dinner.. im trying to motivate myself to goto the gym :( i totally don't feel like it especially since i just ate.. but i have to go.. otherwise i'll break my *excercise everyday* promise

sweety Rahul is redruM, I'm Krish!!! :p We both do accg and we're both curry though so understandable :)

Wow 30.50, where at? I have a massive headache but I'm still going coz my friends are. I also ate healthy, excepted I cheated with the Subway cookie...damn cookie...:(

Peartie

HSC
clairegirl said:
did u go?

I would join a gym but the fact im going overseas in 2 months seems to make it pointless....ill do it when i get back....maybe......

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
How did you find that out so early? In your last semester too :(

X

xeuyrawp

bahahahaha
why aspire to be perfect. i aspire to finish and thats it :) ahaha
Because my GPA at Macquarie isn't perfect at other unis?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Peartie said:
did u go?

I would join a gym but the fact im going overseas in 2 months seems to make it pointless....ill do it when i get back....maybe......
hey yeahh i did go peartie :) I had some trouble going after work yesterday though, because i came home at 6pm and my boyfriend came over at 7pm... so i just home-gymed it last night with 35mins on treadmill (inclined). I'm going to the gym today though (day off from work) and I'll do an hour and a half of cardio and 30 mins of weights.

Supra- i goto One55 (5 star gym, its massive! the size of 3 american football fields) It's in Rooty Hill, the Commando and the trainer from biggest loser was there a few weeks ago doing classes. It's an awsome gym, where every piece of cardio equipment has its own individual tv. It's pretty good especially for the price, if u live nearby you should go!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Also peartie if you want to join the gym for 2 months you should, most gyms have monthly contracts.

Or buy 20 pass visits or something which are also pretty good. Also your local swimming pool also has that too! Ooooh thats what I might do after the gym, i havn't got an excuse anymore !! I have the whole of today to tire myself out, partner's at work, no work, no uni :) As my signed autograph picture from the commando says (hahaha @ me for mentioning that) "To Anne- No excuses"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)