• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away: cant figire it out wtf? (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
she left.....i dunno actually....her and scott broke up, something to do with her book i think? now scotts a suicidal alcoholic (for a day)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
not funny...i cryed!! lol nah, it was pretty poor acting...i only got 2 see a lil bit tho..did any1 see the add thingy? vinnie is alive, leah shud leave the guy she is with, and go back to vinnie, he was awesome

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I feel so bad for Scott :( I hate to watch people crying

And Leah should stay with Dan! Dan is so cool, and I dont really remember that much about Vinnie but I always remember him being a bit of an idiot?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if leah & vj go into witness protection, that means they're leaving.......why's everyone leaving?? :( leah's cool
dani was a bit of a princess......she & scott'd been going downhill for a bit...the whole book thing, then stafford...not good for scotty

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Ugh dani was always such a victim it just got so annoying. I dont think Leah will leave, at least I really hope not but they introduced Dalby as a new storyline so she might...

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
haha watching scott hit the piss was one of the most hilarious things ive seen in some time on that show!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i miss most of it during the week, but my dad is a fan, so he keeps me up to date on the H&A goss!! :p

i'm over the dani "me-me-me" thing...

i saw "duncan" once on a tram station. we were in the tram and there were heaps of people knocking on the windows yelling out to him... quite funny!! :D

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
mishka said:
i miss most of it during the week, but my dad is a fan, so he keeps me up to date on the H&A goss!! :p

i'm over the dani "me-me-me" thing...

i saw "duncan" once on a tram station. we were in the tram and there were heaps of people knocking on the windows yelling out to him... quite funny!! :D
mum and samantha were in sydeny once. and guess who was at a hotdog stand at nighttime.... the guy that played will. yeah he also sold samantha drugs.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
natstar said:
Ive met Will (Zac Dryson) 3 times, same with Rebecca Cartwrite, Beau Brady, the dude that played Dylan, the dude that played Nick, um and some others. They were cool
yeah well zac sold her a shitload of e's

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
that will guy was always hanging around chatswood...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
that school teacher married to the doctor has been on the show pretty much since she was BORN
yeah that's sally fletcher, aka kate ritchie. her and alf are the only ones who've been on the show since it first started in..87?

i used to watch h&a heaps when i was younger but too many people have come and gone in the past years so i couldn't keep up with it any longer. best days were with joey, tegan, young will and hayley, justine.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Shit. Home and Away is as old as I am.

Anyway, the detective guy in hospital is hot as and I saw him on Oxford St once. He's hot in the flesh too. Hot hot hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)