• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Home And Away. Weeknights on 7, featuring... (1 Viewer)

Fry

two words..publicity stunt! they might've been friends for years but they've only been lovers for 2 months.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fry said:
two words..publicity stunt! they might've been friends for years but they've only been lovers for 2 months.
I was flicking stations and something on today tonight caught my eye. Some soapie expert (lol, what a job!!!) was saying that soapie stars often get married to famous people, cause people who are into tennis will now watch the soapie and people who watch the soapie will generally watch the tennis - just to see how the relationship will work.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they are definitely getting engaged too fast, it seems like they were in long term relationships only last month.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
aimstar555 said:
u won't believe it...HE PROPOSED TO HER LAST NITE!!! they are engaged!! he proposed to her straight after he lost last nite. my god it makes me want 2 Throw up! they've only bin going out for about 2 months and now they're engaged. come on guys, it's a little bit silly.
you know why he did that? because he lost...and they had nothing to talk about at the party..... there was a lull in the convo...and the obvious thing to do was.... PROPOSE!!!!!

of course....i am joking... but hey...who knows!!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
This whole engagement thing with Lleyton Hewitt is clearly a publicity stunt.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
nicko88 said:
This whole engagement thing with Lleyton Hewitt is clearly a publicity stunt.
yes most probably, but who knows they could be in"love" but after such a short time? maybe they had feelings for eachother whilst they were in their previous relationships, who knows.

dre

HSC
yeah they did...and you guys are alll slack....leave them alone they are a really cute couple and have not done anything wrong to any of u's.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
umm OZGIRL, there often isn't such a thing as 'love' in this kinda situation... leytin's always wanted to bang a hot girl, she's a hot girl, bec's always wanted publicity, this is getting her publicity.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
umm OZGIRL, there often isn't such a thing as 'love' in this kinda situation... leytin's always wanted to bang a hot girl, she's a hot girl, bec's always wanted publicity, this is getting her publicity.
yeah like I said maybe and "who knows" .
But I still think its all happened way too quick , with them its a combination of $ publicity and "maybe" love.
yeh shes getting what she wants-publicity,money , I've never heard her name in the media so much before.
I like to see how long its going to last.
Was Bec engaged to Beau?

K

katie_tully

absolution* said:
...Bec Cartwright"
Does anyone else find channel seven's attempted glorification of this minging twat pathetic?
Bec Cartwright can't act to save her fucking life. She makes me cringe everytime she comes onto the screen.
Her singing is even worse.

How can you fools actually like her character?

Ahaha, speaking of...On Disney channel she's on this ad for "Totally Girl". "You can win a trip to Sydney to learn how to sing, dance and act with ME and OTHER CELEBRITIES".

Other celebrities? You didn't name one celebrity for there to be "others".

K

katie_tully

HAHAHA.

Bec Cartwright found her CD in a $2 bin at Sanity once.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
u idiots now someone from 7 saw this forum and is putting on a whole feature story about bec and leyton... u dicks i blame u.
what the fuck are you on about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)