Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jesshika
omg !! leah and kayne are pissing me off badly
bloodyyy s l u t !!
leah and kane? do you mean the whole leah/flynn storyline?

clerisy

HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
ahhaha home and away supports the white Australia policy !
It is so very true! Home and Away also seems to be very keen on teen pregnancy and marrying your sister's extremely unattractive rapist. There's no show more entertaining than Home and Away-- I spend the whole half hour picking on it and then half of the next day recounting the show's problems with my friends.

At least they're politically correct in terms of judging by appearances... a great deal of the actors are terribly unattractive. What is with this return of Duncan? Is Duncan supposed to be attractive??? Is Flynn? Is Kayne? Jesse? That long-haired boyfriend of Dani's whose name I always forget?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol it's so funny... I remember my friend and I betting that Kirsty would be pregnant before the end of 2004 (we talked about it last year).... how true we were!!

Home and Away is so funny!! I have grown up watching it...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my grandather's advice was better: never trust a man with two first names

so like, is kirsty's new twin a different person? or is it just her acting the two roles. i cant pick it

frederica

phat
HSC
As if Flynn isn't the hottest guy ever to grace this Earth.

In all seriousness !!

(Yes Dingle-Ball sucked, but we've moved onto greener pastures!)

grosse_pointe

I love Home and Away I've always have and always will or at least until I grow up. The show is way more interesting then Neighbours which storylines are so like real life it's not funny "Hey let's sit down and drink coffee" Please I can watch my mum do that and it probably be more dramatic and also do so while watching Today Tonight. A lot of people bag Home and Away out for its somewhat "Pathetic" story lines but i just remind them it's a "SOAP OPERA". And as for the people bagging out the shows less atractive stars, at least there trying to find people based on their talent (No I'm not kidding, okay maybe I am a little) All in all the show rocks!

& if any home and away writers are reading this (YEAH RIGHT) I have a great story line. Angie Faked her death and goes back to the bay to have a more Heinous effect on the Sutherlands.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
angie is a nut X.X

yes, how sad is it to move onto your friends!

how sweet is beau brady's character proposing to bec!

jade is now such a bitch!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I love watching home and away, its so cool. Better than all the other crap which is on at 7pm.

The person who annoys me the most is jade. She had a pshyco at kristy for going away and marrying kane, jade is even more f**ked up than what kirsty is.

I am so glad that those two were switched at birth. lol.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't like Jade because of the way she hates the principal. For crying out loud, some principals are like that so she should just get over it and stop trying to fight him.

astro

HSC
Never watched Home and Away and never will......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)