Home and Away (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
so do we know yet if jade is dead or alive?
how incredibly sad
first she finds out she was switched at birth and then this

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
so, going with previous story lines...
Angel was told she would never walk again.......she did
Nick was told he'd never walk again...........he did
Kane was told he'd never walk again.........he did
so i'm asuming, Seb is told he will never walk again, but he will.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
slightly off topic, what do you think about seven putting the credits in split screen vs leaving it in the original form with the theme playing ... like, dont like?

Carlito

HSC
How did you get something from your TV like that into a jpg?

oh and i think its a dodgy shameless move by 7 to fit in more ads for their other shows. T

hey could at least show next weeks promo without shoving it in a tiny box surrounded by credits and ads and stuff

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't like it. Because all the previews you have seen already anyway, plus the music for the show is nice. But ... i just leave the room after it finishes.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
How did you get something from your TV like that into a jpg?

oh and i think its a dodgy shameless move by 7 to fit in more ads for their other shows.

hey could at least show next weeks promo without shoving it in a tiny box surrounded by credits and ads and stuff
tv tuner card alows me to capture tv images.

what seven are doing is what has already happened in the US since 1995, over there all shows even if its on at midnight are split screen.

NBC - 2002 - Will and grace

CBS - 2003 - The Price is Right

ABC - 2002 - All My Children

theWB - 2003 - Smallville

kind of makes sevens version look bland, still i guess they could use the air time and you can still read the credits unlike ch 10 who put them in a tiny box in the corner too lazy to re type them.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm i like how seven doesnt stall and introuduce the next show it just heads straight into it when the credits finish.

routemarker

HSC
yeah, the quick transition between programs was started by NBC back in 1993 (same with the credits) to keep the viewers at bay, now all of them do it so its impossible to tape 2 shows back to back on seperate tapes. i wonder when ch 9 and 10 decide to folow ch 7 path...

notice FOX's 2002 layout is very similar to ch 7's 2004 ripoff

Carlito

HSC
lol all aussie tv stations copy stuff off the US.

The 7 news theme is a ripoff of NBC's news theme, and 9's is from some US station too

routemarker

HSC
yeah 7 news is identical to NBC, dont know about nine tho.

well aust networks dont copy everything, tv ad transitions are australian, they dont do that in the US shows just fade to black. in the middle of the ad break a 4 sec ad will pop up telling 'you're watching friends on NBC'

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i like reading the headlines scrolling around and around at the bottom.

its like cnnnnnnnnnnnn.. that satirising show on ABC before.
that was okay, didnt find it that funny.

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
in the US shows just fade to black. in the middle of the ad break a 4 sec ad will pop up telling 'you're watching friends on NBC'
7 tried something like that here. Halfway throught the ad-break a seven logo thing popped up for a while. Dont know if thyere still doing it.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
7 tried something like that here. Halfway throught the ad-break a seven logo thing popped up for a while. Dont know if thyere still doing it.
lol if that happened it was probably technical difficulties.

Carlito

HSC
oh right nvm lol...

i hope whoever from FOX who made those designs doesnt see thsi thread or 7's gonna have their pants sued off them... unless they bought the concept off them

the 7 credit thing is much better the 10s, altho it would apear 7s is copied from USA and 10's is original

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
How in god's name did Seb and Jade survive?? Was Jade supposed to have been in the water? How the hell does someone tread water for 2 days after being thrown out of a car and then get washed up on the beach alive?

And Seb, how is he alive? He wasn't even in the car!!! He fell of a cliff and a car landed on him! WTF?? People in summer bay have died from a lot less!!!!

Who hates Duncan! *raises hand*.... I was so pissed off when I saw he was on the show again. I am so over the Leah/Flynn thing though they are going to drag that out for ages.

Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i know i dont know how reese could forgive him after he raped his eldest daughter and then marrying his other daughter so young and them running off
My thoughts exactly... and Dani is now being stalked, god she has one screwed up life!!

But I still watch the show lol

Carlito

HSC
rofl, and they say these kinda shows are suposed to be realistic or make them out so they look like they are based on real people

V-String

I feel so normal watching them. Ahhh it was soooo funny when Alf smashed Duncan's mobile with the rolling pin... hehehe.

jesshika

supreme being
Originally posted by V-String
I feel so normal watching them. Ahhh it was soooo funny when Alf smashed Duncan's mobile with the rolling pin... hehehe.
yeah .. hahaha duncan is an asshole .. i ahte himmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)