• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Actually there are rumours going around that maybe Martha is or will be pregnant before she leaves the show, so im just saying. BUt i never really thought of twins, that would be even better :p

This is for SiZmOs, its from last night at the Breast Cancer Month thingy

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^oh noez! i'd never seen sally look bad till right there....she looks so old

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
We will be meeting a new character in a couple of weeks, and this is a bit of his background, i'll spoiler it just incase.

Heres some info on Rocco.
Rocco Cooper (Played by Ian Meadows). Rocco's parents died when he was very young, leaving him and his older brother Johnny to fend for themselves. Soon after their deaths, Johnny formed a local gang with his surfer mates. With this upbringing, it's not surprising that Rocco has been expelled from every school he's attended. He wants to break away from the gang and make a fresh start in Summer Bay....but will his brother let him?

He reminds me a bit of Ryan from The OC :p

ane_st

HSC
Gee that character hasnt been done..

Why are all the characters leaving?????

They really arent coming up with any interesting characters that havent been done before... "Gang" wtf?? Stupid pathetic writers...

(P.S. im bitter now cause tomorrow is my last day :(:( )

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah she deserved every minute of what she got
loved it when ric told her the reasons why he hates her and she just collapsed and cried
serves her right for cheating on your bf you damn slut

*hopeful*

HSC
lolz yeh~ i was like 'take that u 2timing overcooked chicken' sif choose macca over ric

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the next few nights will be interesting to watch
wonder what belle's reaction would be when she finds out that drew has been cheating with her own mum
hmm.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont think belle will find out for a couple of weeks, but other people do in between that time. Cassie is an idiot, when she was crying at the end of last nights ep i just had to laugh, and when Martha fully dogged her, i laughed, she does deserve everything that comes to her. I really want Jack to have a go at Macca now for ruining his relationship. Kah! I've never hated 2 characters, more Cassie then Macca, then i have wit those two, stupid heads. Tonight will be interesting :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh tash everytime i read one of your posts i couldnt help but look at that gorgeous pic of jodi gordon on your avatar
gorgeousness <3

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

lol sorry, we'll stop talking about her

thanks azn_gangsta81- she does to gorgeous in that pic :D, but she is a gorgeous girl :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sorry ive missed the convo tonight, guys. im currently at work.
so what did i miss??
and good to see a few more H&A boarders here with us.
azn_gangsta81, welcome aboard the jodi fan club.

"Chubby"

HSC
hello my h and a pals!!!

i just wanna share something....i graduated today!!!! LOL wooot ...it was so sad.....everyone was crying..............

anyways, back to h and a....yeah, cassie does deserve everything......and i dunno what she sees in macca!!! lol.....i missed yesterday's ep when martha dodged her....dammm...lol

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
congratulations, chubby!
i was going to save this for 2moro, after everyone who needed to had done so, but congrats to everyone who has/will graduate high school this year! woot woot!! now you just have exams to look forward to!:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...you graduated. That must of been soooo sad. Did you cry?? I started crying when my best friend started crying, then i got into a fight with my parents after it, so i cried then as well, lol.

Oh, and we're not allowed to mention the girl on the show starting with C because ane_st doesnt like her, lol

Tomorrow is going to be really sad. Oh and does anyone remember the number on Tasha's foot, 21006?? Do you guys know what it means?? I do :)

21006 or 2/10/06 is the date Baby Ella is going to be taken away by the believers, which is next monday :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont know. :p

Nah, Drew broke up with Belle and hooked up with Amanda. Alf fired Macca from Noah's Bar, and Macca and Cassie contemplated leaving, but didnt. Ric beat some guy up at the gym, and then later Mattie and Ric were talking and were getting along very well. Oh and before Mattie had a go at Cassie and Cassie was really upset. And Sally just basically gave Cas and Macca her blessing. Thats about it

Sorry i mentioned the C word :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)