Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, poor you. Josie is Tasha's aunt, she was on the show last year. She almost married Jesse, but the wedding was cancelled when he found out that she slept with some other guy. And shes Angie's (Tasha's biological mum) cousin, but played by the same actress. I hope that helps.

One question Chubby, when did you start watching Home and Away??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh btw did you know when tasha was flicking through the letters and it found one was sent to her....does anyone know what it contained?
was it josies offer??
oh and tash you sure know how to flatter me with all these pictures
bootiful jodi <3

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oops i just read the last line fomr your recap and that answered my question

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol, poor you. Josie is Tasha's aunt, she was on the show last year. She almost married Jesse, but the wedding was cancelled when he found out that she slept with some other guy. And shes Angie's (Tasha's biological mum) cousin, but played by the same actress. I hope that helps.

One question Chubby, when did you start watching Home and Away??
ahaha i thought so...just couldn't remember what her name was...lol

umm, i watched it effectively since tasha joined the believers....before that it was just like if dinner was at 7 i'd watch it, if not i wouldn't watch it.

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And shes Angie's (Tasha's biological mum) cousin, but played by the same actress.
How is it that someones cousin can look exactly like them....?? Hmm thats pretty stupid... I look nothing like my cousin... But hey, it is an Aussie soap... So that makes sense... Thats kinda bordering on bold and the beautiful.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, yes it does, lol. They actually re-use actors well sometimes actually, like Cassie was on the show during 2001 as a guest appearance for like one episode i think. It was when Jade did ballet, and Cassie was in her class, i can show you pics of her, she looks so much better then then she does now, well not in that picture but yeh in the others she does :D

OMG i just read that Rob and Tash and Baby Ella move to the US, i was like wth i though they only go to the City. I guess they really want to get out of the country :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah otta agree with you on this one as well tasha.....she looks heaps better in this pic 5 years ago than now

did anyone see the pepsi commercial that had christie hayes in it (she played kirsty sutherland)...my mum thought she lost heaps of weight and damn how good does she look now

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh she does look good. Its a cute ad, i actually like it :p Heres a link to it for those of you who havent seen it but want to. The guy in it is actually gay in real life :p

http://www.pepsi.com.au/v3/light.htm

enjoy!

ok i have 4 Jodi siggys, can you guys please help me choose which one to use coz i love them all, and its hard :p

or the one i have now

Please help me

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
i like the 2nd one....then my next choice is the 3rd one....then the 4th one then the first one...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I was at Castle Towers today and saw Kate Ritchie. Whoo hoo! At least I'm pretty sure it was her. Didn't get a chance to say 'hi' though. A few people were coming up to her and I didn't wanna make a fuss. Lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:O Kate Ritchie was at Towers, dammit, why wasnt i there *angry face* stupid mum and not wanting to go :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i actually like the 4th one
she looks a bit different to the other ones which is why i like it
either way she is hot no matter which angle you look at it
otherwise how would she be a model?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well so far the second one is winning. I'll wait for Sizmos and Hopeful to chose, and i'll ask my cousin and then i'll decide :p

HSC
at 7 pm today i went to watch home and away, then got pissed off coz it wasnt on, and it wasnt until like 20 minutes ago that i realised it was Saturday

im so delayed :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

OMG that is the funniest thing ive read today. OMG your so funny, i have tears in my eyes. You'll have to wait 2more days before you can watch HAA again. God thats a classic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)