Home and Away (6 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
When you get closer to the exams your nerves seem to dissapear, i was like that, i would alwayz freak out, but then liek a few days before English paper 1 and throughout the exams i was fully fine, except for the night before my legal exam when i heard the worst news of last year, which ended up being the biggest load of bullcrap i heard in my life :p

25mins :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hmm, I suppose it may have just been me, but I wasn't nervous in regards to any of my exams. Mind you, I absolutely suck at exams, and fared pretty well in assessments throughout the year, so I suppose that may have been the reason. You'll be fine, Ane. Promise.

~ 10 minutes! Hmm, I suppose I should order my pizza now. Does anyone want any?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im happy with tonights ep. Im happy with the way things ended with Jack and Martha and im glad their still going to be friends and that Martha is going to still help Jack. I also really like Sam now, and cant wait for her and Jack to get together. I hate Ash's acting, its aweful and so is Sams, but i hate Ash so yeh :p Poor Amanda, i really feel sorry for her :( She looked really pretty in tonights ep and so did Martha :D Paul's acting was brilliant today, i loved it when he yelled at Ash and Martha :p, meh! Over them. Ummm...What Belle did was evil, i felt sorry for Amanda, i just wanted to give her a big hug. Tomorrow is going to be a good episode :D Cant wait. There was something else, but i forgot <_< Oh yeh, i wonder what Tony is hiding from the boys about Ash, i thought the Holden boys tell each other everything and anything, and that is Tony's rule as well, psh! But i guess we'll find out Ash's secret in 2 wks *hmph* too long <_<

But overall, good episode :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mmm pizza

ah an average episode tonight.....any kind of reconciliation just had to disappear...hopefully temporary though
gotta give credit to ash though....he had the guts to tell martha that they had to tell jack about what happened last night....not an easy thing to do..especially if he is your best mate
hate belle...absolutely hate her...even though amanda may have made some mistakes in the past, she shouldn't have humiliated her like that
gotta feel for her
oh does anyone know what ash done in the past? what was the whole gimme a second chance thing with tony?
hmmm hope it gets better tomorrow

nooo not again....beat me to it again tash :(

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha sorry Jeremy, but the tv is right next to my computer desk so as soon as the show finishes i come here to tell you about it :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, am I the only one who was actually happy with what Belle did to Amanda? She's had it coming for soooo long, and most of you guys on here, if I remember correctly, hated her for what she's done. Hmm, I'm going to stick by Belle in that respect. Only because my friend and I were discussing the very fact that age seems not to be a boundary for the evil woman.

Jack and Martha - I was getting the pizza as they broke up, but my brother told me that they ended it on good terms, as Tash has confirmed for me.

In regards to what Ash is hiding, who knows? Well, probably Tash, lol. But apart from her, I suppose we'll just have to wait to see it on screen. And Tash - I suppose Tony feels that whatever Ash has done is that bad that he would have to break his own rule in order to hide it...

"Chubby"

HSC
sam is the psycharatrist right?!??!!

what belle did is going to come right back at her and bit her in the bum LOL

yeah, i wonder what's the go with ash ( i didn't get him mixed up with rocco tonight lol ) and tony.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby, Sam is Jack's physio-therapist - the girl who helps him in rehab.

"Chubby"

HSC
whoopsy!! that's what i meant....2 mistakes in 2 days lol ...damm what's wrong with my brain nowadays

btw, thanks for adding me as a friend sizmos :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
In regards to what Ash is hiding, who knows? Well, probably Tash, lol. But apart from her, I suppose we'll just have to wait to see it on screen.
lol...sorry to disappoint you but i have no idea what Ash's secret is, but hopefully i will find out next monday in TV Week, if not next tuesday with the new spoilers, damn 5-6 days i cant wait that long :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
B-b-but if you're only just finding out now, it's going to be ages 'till we find out on screen!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
noooooooooo---Alf will find out on friday 2weeks from now so we'll hopefully find out next week

ane_st

HSC
I dont like that Sam character... She's freaky... And a bit like one of those boring actors they bring in just to fill up roles...

And thanks to tasha and sizmos for the nerves free me...!! Making me feel confident.. hehe..

I did like the episode today... And i felt sorry for Amanda... Why wasnt Peter on!?!?! He comes back from the dead and they dont show more of a follow up.. I hope he's not on tomorrow nights ep cause i prob wont watch it.. (Coleridge is calling my name)

:)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
fingers crossed.
anywho guys, i have to disappear for a few hours, but i'll be back soon. promise.
peace.

ane_st

HSC
Bye sizmos *waves*

Oh and i like how Jack talked to Martha about the Ash thing... But i think if Martha was in Jacks shoes, she wouldnt have done that...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bye Siz

Ummm...sorry to burst your bubble Ane, but Peter is on tomorrow :D He finds out about Drew and Amanda :D

Oh, Ane, please dont tell me you like Ash??

ane_st

HSC
NO WAY...

He's extremely UGLY.. And the only reason why they put him in that shirt is to reinforce that ugliness.. That or they want him to stand out!!

NOOO Peter's on!!!!!

:(

Ok ill tape it then!!!

Or i might watch it.. Pretty much know as much as i can for Journeys :)

*hopeful*

HSC
ash is okay, his not that bad
still hate martha, dumb cow

poor amanda....should be funni to see her get drunk n kiss macca lol

ane_st

HSC
The shirts they make him wear are extremely hidious.. I dont think he's attractive at all... And that hair..!

Sorry hopeful!!! lol

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)