Home and Away (14 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
I dont like how everyone is coupling up.... They shouldnt move from one relationship to another... Well thats my opinion...

Yeah my 300th post.. Congrats on sizmos 700th post....

'O brave new world, thou has such beauties in it'

I'm going back to module A

:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i just read the best thing ever, and well by my reaction those who know me should know what im talking about

apparently Jack and Martha get back together by the end of the year, because a girl went to Palm Beach and saw them filming and it was of Jack and Martha kissing on the beach *awwww* and then she later spoke to Paul and Jodi and they said that they do reunite *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* Im just praying that its true, then i can start loving them again *dances*

Sorry, im in a weird mood today, maybe i need to eat something <_<

Have a good weekend everyone :D

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG i just read the best thing ever, and well by my reaction those who know me should know what im talking about

apparently Jack and Martha get back together by the end of the year, because a girl went to Palm Beach and saw them filming and it was of Jack and Martha kissing on the beach *awwww* and then she later spoke to Paul and Jodi and they said that they do reunite *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* Im just praying that its true, then i can start loving them again *dances*

Sorry, im in a weird mood today, maybe i need to eat something <_<

Have a good weekend everyone :D
YAYYY !
thats awesome !
i always hoped it would happen !

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but wait theres more, apparently...

there are talks of a baby Holden

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yay....i wish i could be in a better mood to celebrate with you guys
uni is starting to kill me >,<

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Ha!!

Anyone saw the cover of TV Week today?

Brad and Sally looking very scantily clad after a "night of passion" Oooh err. A bit too risque for a 7pm time slot methinks. :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Don't let it get you mate... Exams are over rated.
hey guys

man im trying not to think about it, but considering my 'average' performance in one of the assessments, theres no reason but to fill a little bit down

oh wells...lucky i didnt made the bet with my friend....on getting a 99 for a subject :p

end of rant.....h&a to start in..1 min

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, it's been about an hour since Home and Away finished, but no one has said a word... What's going on? Hellooooo? Where is everyone?
How was the Modules paper, dear 06ers?

ane_st

HSC
I'm here!! Haha... Yea the episode was good today.. OMG this Johnny thing is pissing me off!!! I like Rocco *cries*

Ok over it...

And to paper2 it was ok.. Pretty straight forward paper...!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yes, I love the way Jonny was talking to Brad tonight lol.
And I'm glad to hear you went well with it, Ane. Congratulations. When's your next exam?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
WOW! Looks like the H&A form has become really quite since the beginning of the HSC exams. I guess it also has to do with the up and coming uni exams\assessments also doesn't help much. But alas through all the stress and pressure put forward by the HSC and I have still religiously like I have been throughout the entire year watching H&A.

Story with Rocco certainly is developing I do hope that he comes good and tells either the police or Sally everything especially the pressure his brother is putting on him by coursing him into committing these crimes and joining back with the gang.

Exams so far have been not to bad, thanks for asking Sizmos but I guess the real story will be told with results. But best to move on and think about the next exams which for me are next Tuesday giving me one week to study for three exams I have next week 2 being on Tuesday, making next week the high stress point of my HSC.

W00t Ane no more English glade that it went well for you!

*hopeful*

HSC
poor amanda (with the break in by johnny n co tomorrow)....otherwise nothing really special going on

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys

..tonight's ep was alright...johnny thing is starting to get a bit overrated for me...it's kinda very predictable but it still somehow kept me on suspense ahaha....hmmm, i wonder if amanda reaches the phone in time.

It was weird seeing constable ash do his job..should have been jack

ahhaa i love the previous spoiler yay!! frm me 2...ahhaa

ahaha 06'ers.....im sooo happy that eng is over....and for paper 2...i had a temporary mind blank for one of my poems LOL

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah lets just hope i enjoy the h&A episode more tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)