Home and Away (13 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol its Home and Away, they are alwayz coming up with random things :p

Ash has a secret and i have a theory...anyone want to hear it??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha of course you do :p And sorry no spoilers as of yet

Ash somehow knows Corey. It will sort of be similar to the zoe/sarah lewis storyline, Ash will come back to get revenge on Jack and Martha on behalf of Corey, like how Zoe came back to get revenge on the bay on behalf of Sarah. And Ash knew who Martha was the whole time and used his 'charms' to win her over and to bed her becasue he knew that that would break Martha and Jack up () And that just makes me hate Ash 10000000000x more. Because its obvious his working for someone, since in TV Week it said that Ash told someone on the phone that "Nobody knows the truth", which makes you think *thinks*

Its a long shot, but meh!

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha of course you do :p And sorry no spoilers as of yet

Ash somehow knows Corey. It will sort of be similar to the zoe/sarah lewis storyline, Ash will come back to get revenge on Jack and Martha on behalf of Corey, like how Zoe came back to get revenge on the bay on behalf of Sarah. And Ash knew who Martha was the whole time and used his 'charms' to win her over and to bed her becasue he knew that that would break Martha and Jack up () And that just makes me hate Ash 10000000000x more. Because its obvious his working for someone, since in TV Week it said that Ash told someone on the phone that "Nobody knows the truth", which makes you think *thinks*

Its a long shot, but meh!
lol well it is a long shot but u never know with h&a

"Chubby"

HSC
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! BRAD N SALLY!!!!!!!!!! AWWW THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHA!!! OMG I HAD TEARS.....

I ALSO HAD TEARS WHEN SAL WAS WATCHING THR FLYNN TAPE....*CRIES*

IM HAPPY!!!....WEEEE!!!!!!!!! ok ill stop now..ehehe

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, Chubby is in a happy mood :p

I loved the bit where Belle was holding the baby, it was sooo cute :p That baby is so cute. Brad and Sal are also cute. It was a nice episode. OMG Dane is the ugliest thing ive ever seen, even uglier then Ash :)O)

I read in the newspaper today that Home and Away will be filming in a court room, which makes me think whose going to court this time. And it will be aired next year, so i dont think it will have anything to do with Johnny and the Gang or Ash, because im pretty sure their leaving by the end of the year. But then i think about it, and it hasnt even been 3 months since they came, and HAA is finishing in a month. Kah! im just confusing myself now :angry:

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
hehehe :)

the baby is soo cute..and omg tash, i agree that dean is the ugliest thing ever he has no appeal watsoeva!!!!....hey, isn't it spoiler day today tasha? LOL

*Lozzie*

HSC
awwwwww that was such a nice episode :p

(i know i will be repeting everything you guys have all said but meh)

sally and brad YAY!!!!!!!!!! :) :) they are so cute very happy now and i was loverly when sally was watching the tape:uhhuh:

the baby is adorable it would be awsome if rach and kim get to keep it or something:)

my god dane is ugly ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes is worse then ash :uhhuh:

and tasha i think your theory is likely to happen lol:lol:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Chubby i know its spoiler day, but i did say earlier that i have none today :( Hopefuly tomorrow, im as anxious to see them as you guys are. Ash needs to leave, and we're getting so close to finding out his secret .

Ahhhh...4weeks till HAA finishe for the year...what will i do for 6wks without it *cries* Holiday and party, and my friends will be happy to have me back at night time :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey everyone, I'm back. I just got on the Home and Away website, and who else thinks Sally's blog is a little bit stupid? Read it and you'll see what I mean. It's like she knows everything. I get that they have to recap what happens during the week, but why don't they just make it generic? Why does it have to be from Sally's point of view?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Because Sally is special and everyone loves her *sarcastic smile*

This is the trailer to Paul O'Briens movie Love is a Square. Its a really demented movie, but damn Paul looks hot, and theres a part where his just in a bath towel *dies* Oh warning- two chicks make out :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lztpMJij_vw

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey dudes and dudettes. The Siz is back. Though, he'll need a recap for tomorrow and Friday, and probably Monday too, as he'll be working each of those days. Wow, I'm referring to myself in the third person... Radical.
I've been watching H&A all week. I think Dane's face is too squished in for his face, but that's just me. I don't find the baby cute, as it's a baby, and they all look alike. :eek: ZoMg can you believe I just said that?!
Hehe, umm, I'm happy Brad and Sally are finally deciding to do something about their feelings. Sally deserves someone who will take care of her, and Brad seems pretty okay.

Haven't been seeing much of Irene lately, wheres she at? And the Alfmeister... He's disappeared.
Umm, yeah. I can't think of anything else I have to comment on. Hope everyone's exams and exam preps are going well.
Talk soon. :) :wave:

ane_st

HSC
Heyyy everyone!!!!

YEA NO MORE MODERN!!! *dances* Almost one wk till i finish!!!

Woo but yesterdays episode was a bit weird, i hope Lee dies, it wouldnt be much of a loss and belle and luc are soo cute... And Sally and Brad... awwww so very cute...

Hows everyone elses exams going (to 06ers cause we're special) and hows everyones uni exams??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers are here my friends :D and even though the normal crap is happening, the best thing of all will also be happening.

November 13th - 17th

Monday: Kim is in shock having just heard from Rachel that she wants to adopt Baby Joe and is forced to confront his old fears. Brad takes the law into his own hands as he is determined to find proof against Johnny.

Tuesday: Brad's attempts to expose Johnny backfire. Kim and Rachel make a life changing decision. Morag is determined to prove her suspicions about Ash.

Wednesday: Martha is shocked to learn about Ash's dark side. Brad and Sally's relationship is in jeopardy. Jack struggles to come to terms with his debilitating situation.

Thursday: Peter and Amanda give in to their desires. Belle crushes Amanda's hopes for their relationship. Sam is determined to keep her devastating secret from Jack.

Friday: Leah is shocked to discover that Peter is having an affair. Lucas and Ric challenge the girls to a game of strip poker. Cassie is forced to make a decision about her future.

Enjoy them. Oh and Siz, its Jackmeister not Alfmeister, rudeness to the maximus. But Alf will be in tomorrows episode, he discovers Ash's secret, or something about his past, meh!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
NO just Jackmeister...sounds cuter :p But you can say waht you want bye 4mins :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)