Home and Away (5 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey peoples. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go on Saturday - a mix of baseballness and not being bothered-ness. That, and Jodi wasn't going to be there.

Hopefully someone gets some pics up! Hehe.

And yes, it seems the thread has been quiet. HAA tomorrow... Though I won't be here immediately, but I will throw in my two bits when I get a chance to.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im depressed really depressed.

Someone went to Palm Beach on monday and saw the filming, adn they said that

Martha gets an abortion but Jack adn Martha dont get back together

which i understand, since they are filming April's epsisodes, and Marthas downward spiral will go throughout March, and then after that she'll need some me time and all, so you wouldnt expect it to happen so soon. LIke i'm giving them till June to get back together before i give up on them all together, and boy do i mean that, i hope. Anyways. Here are the other things they saw

Ryan and Peter were coming up from the beach and met Amanda. Amanda wanted Ryan to go with her but Peter said he was taking him to the diner. Ryan said he wanted to stay with Peter and an arguement broke out. Rya ended up running away and Amanda ran after; The three of them were like a real family between scenes and got on really well;

There are three new characters one of them a blond girl who is (maybe) going out with a biker guy who is Drew's best friend. There was also a guy in scenes with Kim who looked a bit dodgy!! In this pic the new girl is in the far left she had just filmed a scene with Irene, she looks a bit like Tash actually;

Cassie is back living in the Bay after splitting up with Macca.

When she asked Jodi about Jack/Martha Jodz started laughing and said its not for the want of him trying but no they don't get back together!! (i dont get that part, but it deeply upsets me and just puts me back in to the depression i was hopefully over -hmph-)

That is all, and they also have pics of when they went.

And HAA tomoz. Martha and a certain test :) :( Hopefully some Jacky <3 OH and Rachel and Kit :O :O :O

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww poor Tasha. Really isn't the best thing for HAA either to have yet another young failed marriage (or soon to be *fingers crossed it isn't*). I mean yes we need our drama but things also have to work out once in awhile.

Cheers Tasha. :)

Hope we all had a good weekend.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG i love Home and Away

Martha kisses Jack next week

Isnt that just the bestest news ever, even though it doesnt mean anything for their future, it still happens, and whats better is that
Sam catches them

Yaaaaaaay. I love this show. Oh and some good stuff is happening next week, how excitement.

5hrs 40mins :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww won't that be sweet.

All I can say is the baby better be fine and I think it is judging by this weeks TV week cover.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
OMG guys, I'm at my gf's house, and I hijack her computer and jump on BOS to see what happened tonight, but there's been NO TALK! Seriously, lol. It's been over for an hour and a half and there's nothing to show for it, except for the caps, thank you, Nathan.

I shall watch the episode when I get home, or tomorrow morning, and then I shall have my two bits - which probably relates to wishing for Racheal to die.

Goodnight. :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:) NP.

Well I shall discuss this episode with me. The whole car crash and hanging off a cliff was pretty good but Rachel wasn't that bright reaching into the for a blanket when she had a jacket on that she could of used.

Awesome news that Kit and the baby are alright.

Martha was really pretty tonight and we get to see Jack and Martha tomorrow.

HSC
Martha did look really nice tonight, her hair definately suited her.
and
It's good that Kit and the baby are alright.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn i feel asleep, so i only watched the last 5 mins
good to see both kit and the baby are alright
poor martha...if breaking up with ash was hard enough, then i dont know what pregnancy will bring
the next few episodes should be classic to watch

*hopeful*

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i hate martha, i hope someone steals her next boyfriend!
also, i find her voice really annoying. lol.

qft! the whole thing, shes such a loser

i dont really see what the point of the car on the cliff was....a bit lame imo

so does anyone else think kits playing up her dramas a bit for kims attention ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hate martha, i hope someone steals her next boyfriend
OK i dont hate Martha, but im not going to complain if someone steals her next boyfriend, because his a druggie (i think) and a pole dancing club owner, but im picturing him as this tall dark really good looking guy but bad all the same. And he will probably just use Martha and then throw her out like Ashton did. Loser. No guy treats her the way she should except for Jack, and yet even he managed to break her heart <_< Anyways, i dont mind if someone steals the new boyfriend :)

But onto tonight, Martha did look gorgeous, loved those two plaits, so cute. Cant wait for tomorrow, Jack and Martha scenes :) The writers are actually doing something right for a change :p

Rachel annoyed me, and i was happy when Kim brushed her off when she hugged him, for Kit :) I like Kit

Overall, an aiite episode :) It was good to see Dan mix with other people, and i loved it that Tony was all fatherly to Kit <3 i love Tony :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hate Racheal. Glad the baby is OK. Lovin' Dan. Martha looked great. No Ada - :mad1: Hate Racheal.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, by the way. I was in Liverpool Westfields on the Friday prior to the stars being there, and took this picture. Nothing exciting, as there is no Ada or Jodi on there.

~ 5 hours!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)