Home and Away (10 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont think we'll see her, coz Clarissa's contract is finito. Oh wellz, i didnt like her anyways :p

I went driving today, i love driving, i love driving my dads car, so i just gotta convince my dad to let me drive his car to uni :D

23mins :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that will be the stupidest send off\last episode ever, I hated the way she suddely was all 'oh I got to travel I am sick of not experiencing life blah blah' then bamb she was gone stupid, stupid, stupid.

I am guessing it's an auto? Manual FTW but autos are good fun to, plant your foot and they go. :D

Oh that's a sweet sig of Paul, from his website I assume? He certainly has some bodyboarding talent.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe yes is does, and his bringing out a dvd about surfing or something <3 I will most definitely be buying it :p

Yes, both our cars are auto, but my dads has a bigger engine so its easier to control, actually not really but oh wellz, my brother car is ugly and i dont like it :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Macca is gone :D And they mentioned Jack and Martha :) :) Good to know Martha still knows whats going on with her brother :p Not that she needs to, she has her own problems to deal with atm :( But poor Cassie, well im glad thats all over with now. And poor Ric :(

OMG that James guy looks like a hobo or a hippie at the very least. Oh wellz, even though James and Kit have no chemistry whatsoever, as long as they are happy together. James just needs to sproose himself up, and get a decent dress sense :p

Overall, it was an aiite episode, oh wellz, lots of good stuff next week. We meet Cam and Shane in one week, how exciting, or does Shane come the week after *thinks* oh wellz. Only 1.5wks left of Sam -does a happy dance- Then Jacky can get back with his SuperCop job :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
MMMMM bigger engine.

Yes poor Cassie. The whole Macca and Cassie relationship was never really going to work, if anything it was more a fatal attraction not something that would form a long lasting relationship. Cassie was the type of girl who needed to be around friends and family even more so after all that has happened to her. Macca and Cassie both failed to see that their 'relationship and love wasn't enough for it to last solo.

But at least Macca was man enough to admit he was again in the wrong, that he had failed Cassie and that he is paying for his mistakes by handing himself into the police.

Ok, ok I take back what I said before. James and Kit are cute together. <3

And Sally and Brad are good together also.

Oh more Ric drama, soon to be released?

Wasn't a bad episode although I doubt it would of pulled big ratings.

HAHA yeah Tasha your right James was a bit of a hippie dress sense.

"Chubby"

HSC
congrats on getting ur p's and 200th post nathan!

hmmm tonight's ep...i kinda felt sorry for macca but i felt sorry for cassie more....i agree that he did do the right thing and admit he was wrong and turned himself in.

I have no comment on james cos this was the first ep ivce seen him in aha

What happened to ric at the end of the ep?

and for the above spoiler OMG.....what a tragic end *cries*

HSC
I'm glad Macca's gone, Cassie is stupid for staying with him, even after everyone warned her (but that's always going to happen, esp. in real life) but I still feel sorry for her.
tasha1188 said:
OMG that James guy looks like a hobo or a hippie at the very least.
... James just needs to sproose himself up, and get a decent dress sense :p
I totally agree with you about him.

Hmmm, I've still got to watch Wednesday and Thursday episodes.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh i missed tonights episode
could anyone of of you do a full recap for me...please
ill reward you :)
by the sounds of it, tonight seemed to be a killer episode :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm with you, Jeremy, but from what I've gathered it was a solid episode. If any of you feel like throwing up a recap, great. But if you don't want to, it's cool - it's not like I'm going to reward you if you do, lol.

*dances about beth's demise* Haha, I'm so evil. How far away does this happen?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, what kind of rewards are we talking about?? Nah just jokes. Well i shall tell you as much as i can remember, just remember its been almost a day since the episode aired :p

well, we meet James, lovely guy, Kit's ex, new nurse at NDH (guy nurses, interesting) anyways Mr James is talking to Rachel at the surf club, when Kit, who has been avoiding him a lot lately, walks in and James sees her, and omg she's pregnant, James is shocked, Kit runs off, James follows, they talk, Kit tells James that the baby isnt his and that she fell pregnant before they started going out, and that is why she broke up with him, and also coz he was alwayz in Broken Hill for work. ummm...oh yeh, James said that he doesnt care that she is caring someone else's child and he really likes her, and later he says that he loves her and wants to be with her, but Kit kindly says no, oh and James met Kim, and Kim sort of encouraged Kit to give James a chance, but she still said no, i think.

Cassie decides that she wants to move back to the Bay because she misses her family and friends, and Macca isnt happy but lets her go, then later he goes to Cassie's house in the Bay and begs for her to come home, and he accidently slaps her, and she falls into his arms, then he apologises and runs off. Later Sally, Brad and Alf come home to see Cassie sitting on the sofa looking sad. And Sally sees the slap mark on her cheek, and she puts 2 and 2 together, and then later Cas, Sal and Brad go back to the City to collect the rest of Cas's things, and there is a note from Macca saying that he has turned himself into the police and he will get some help and his sorry and whatnot. Then they are back at the house and Sally's calls Jack (yay) and Jack says (we dont hear this) that Macca has turned himself in and filed a report or something, i dont know any of that policing stuff, and Cassie (i think) also called Martha (yay) to tell her what is going on. Alf then gets a call, its from the prison, its about Ric. Thats all we get. And then next weeks promo shows Ric all beaten up :O and theres more but you can wait :)

The End :D

So whats my prize :p Jokes!! Hope it makes sense :p that required alot of brain work, esp on an empty stomach -hmph-

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
awwww, i missed out on e-chocolate. :(
haha, i guess next time i'll have to type out a summary... :eek:
haha next time i request a summary, the prize would be a bit bigger
cant think of any yet though :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
i wonder if henry will come back for beth's funeral
Doubtful as that would mean Scott should too and they both aren't on contract as far as I know.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
If Beth even gets a funeral. Maybe her death and funeral are gonna be all offscreen. That's a really weird way to get rid of a regular character though. Dont they usually get a dramatic death, or a farewell party?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes they usually do which makes the Beth send off even more stupid then it already was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)