Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
I watched last night's and tonight's episode, straight after each other, so the episodes merged into one. :S

I'll see what I can do though.

edit: Nope, no idea on what was on last night's and what was on tonight's episodes. Sorry.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
alright, i'll try recap for you, but im bound to miss a heap. And i'll probs make some of the parts up :p sorry!!

Diner was trashed, Martha was brought down by Jacky and Lara, Leah yelled at her for being irresponsible, and because the coffee machine was broken and it costs $10,000, then Martha went back up and took some pills, which im guessing were like asprin or something, and then Cammy walked out of the room with no top on <3 only part of the ep i liked off him, and MArtha complained to him about every, and then Cam went downstairs and apologised for the mess and gave Leah a cheque for $10,000, and Jack and Sally were meh about it, but Leah, Colleen and Dan were grateful. I guess it was generous of Cam but stil hate him. Then later Martha went for a walk and was sitting on some boat thing outside the diner, and Jack came, and they were talking and Jacky was saying all these sweet things to her, cant remember what, but it was really sweet (maybe when i watch that scene again tomorrow i can tell you), and then Jack like had his hand on Martha's shoulder and Martha was looking down and had like a sad look or whatever, and Cam saw them from the stairs to the apartment. and then when Martha came back from the 'walk' Cam asked her how it was and she just said she wanted to be alone, and Cam left and had like this jealous look on his face, and went to the Diner and saw Jack, and went "Well if it isnt my favourite constable'' and then Cam said all this jerky stuff to Jack, which hit a nerve and Jack punched Cam, it was awesome. And then Cam went up crying to Martha, and told her some bullcrap story, leaving out the party where it was Cam's fault, and then Martha stormed to Sally's house and had a go at Jack, and just told them to back off or something. And then later her and Cam were sitting in the apartment, and martha was just complaining about no-one being appreciative of Cam, esp after he gave them $10000 and he gets a swollen lip. And then Cam was like im not interested in your family and friends, just you, and Martha was like 'why cant they see that you're the best thing that has happened to be lately' or some bullcrap like that, and Martha just kissed Cam on the cheek and fell asleep on his shoulder, while Cam nursed his lip with that smirk on his face. He has a plan and i hate him. Oh and Jack was crying about how he made things worse with Martha and how she'll probs never listen to them again, and he regrets hitting Cam, but dude i love him for that :p

Kit asked James to go to her birthing class with her, and Kim was no very happy about it, but oh wellz. And then later Kim saw James on the beach with some Hamish guy who gave James drugs, and Kim got suss. And then later Kim was having a cry to Rachel about Kit not letting Kim go to the birthing classes and how he doesnt trust James or some crap like that, and Rachel was like just give him a chance or whatever, and invited Kit and James over for dinner.

I think thats all. I have a really bad memory, so i tend to make stuff up as well :p Oh wellz :D Haha i always write a whole load of crap on the JM storylines, but never on the others. Oh wellz :) They are most important :p

And Jeremy, i lovey my siggy too, but my friend who made it dont :( Oh and that Kit pic up top is hilarious :p

Awww...i love Tim, his awesome on DWTS <3

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I have to second Tim's awesomeness on Dancing with the Stars :D

I'm so sick of this Martha storyline. Seriously, they've overdone it. Martha acts like a jerk and bitches out everyone who loves her. She gets pulled into the dark side, realises she's in waaay over her head and that her family was right all along, they forgive her, and then a few weeks later, the cycle starts again.

Far out Martha!! Learn something for crying out loud!

Btw Tash, I think your sig is gorgeous too. She's an idiot, but you cant deny Martha is hot lol.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ohhh damn $10000 for a coffee machine?
thats one expensive coffee machine
omg cam and jack cried?
lolz what wusses :p
damn if martha is not gonna get over her heartbreak with ash, how is she going to get over cam, when she finds out who he really is
thatll just drive her mentally insane

but nonetheless thanks tash for the recap...appreciate it :D
nd wasnt tim good at DWTS...35/40

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no they didnt really cry :p when i say 'they had a cry' i meant they had a whinge or they were complaining or whatever, but they didnt cry literally, that would have just been hilarious :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bahaha i know they had a cry means whing, bitching etc
but i didnt see that in front of cam or jack
meh i dont know

if that was the case, that would be way over melodramatic

*hopeful*

HSC
jemsta said:
damn if martha is not gonna get over her heartbreak with ash, how is she going to get over cam, when she finds out who he really is
waddya mean ?

far im so sick of martha but tru, its the only interesting story atm
as if her "family" wouldnt back off already, but no its the same thing over n over

i seriously cant believe u guys think martha's hot, shes bony and looks like she spent too long in a tanning bed :/

did anyone else think leahs red and black outfit to work was really stupid ? um hello its a diner not a club :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
what i mean is that cam isnt really what he looks
i think theres something more sinister that we dont know of

bahaha martha is probably the hottest chick in home and away, and i dont think noone matches up her standard :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
amanda is too old :p plus shes married
same with leah
same with sally
Kit i dont fancy her

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well Siz likes Leah and Sally I think.

:p I like Kit because who wouldn't.

But we all love Martha, well almost all of us.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
1hour 7mins.

Where has everybody been today? Oh must be Tasha long day at uni, everyone else at uni/work/tafe I guess....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha im here
what a waste of a day....just turned up to one lecture
hope i dont miss tonights episode

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
bahaha martha is probably the hottest chick in home and away, and i dont think noone matches up her standard
I agree 110% :p But Mattie isnt that bad looking either. And Amanda is gorgeous too. My top 3 are Martha, Amanda, Mattie :)

My top 3 boys are Jack, Peter, Tony :) :p I go for the older guys :p Yukky, what is wrong with me :p

~~8 mins :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pretty good episode tonight, mainly focusing on kit and the baby and the gang
well, looked like james is continuing in his addiction to pot, and he just sucked kit right under with him
shes totally oblivious to what he is doing, and i wonder whether she will crawl back to kim and apologise saying i shouldve listen to you etc...serves you right

and the camping trip...haha full of laughs on belle and drew...came totally unprepared, and then they were forced to share a tent with ric mattie and lucas.
shapes to be an interesting episode tomorrow, as we dont know the fate of belle

entertaining episode tonight :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I thought it was a good episode also. Although I don't think the others will it was a good episode for the type it was yesterday's and monday's episode were on a different level.

STUPID STUPID JAMES and I thought you were alright going to break Kit's heart. GRRRRR!

Oh Drew got his P's all we know is he can steal cars so I guess that's how you get a licence in Summer Bay, steal a car wait a few months then randomly go get your licence.

HAAH the camping trip was pretty funny especially when they were in the tent at night.

Kit's going to regret telling Kim off and Rachel will for letting James off. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i quite enjoyed tonights ep. Well the kit/james/kim thing is getting boring, and James is starting to really annoy me, but oh wellz. Kim looked hot :p

But the little teenies, they were awesome. Sooo funny. Rattie are gorgeous together. And Drelle are adorable. Luc, well Luc is a Holden, what can i say :p One question, when Drew walked into the Diner, he had two red P plates in his hand, but then later he had 2 green P plates, and that really confuzzled me, unless they were those that have both the green and red P on both one side each, if that made any sense. But anyways, Mattie was sooo cute. She looks really cute with her ponytail. She acted more her age. I dont like mature Mattie, i like immature Mattie :) And Ric, its amazing how much he sucked at playing the guitar on the show, but in real life he is amazing :)

Also, i was watching Neighbours b4 HAA, and they played 'This Old Love' for Karl and Susan and when Karl proposed, and i felt like punching the tv. Thats Jack and Martha's song, no other couple are allowed use it. Stupid Neighbours. I dont like that show now -hmph-

But overall, tonights episode was good :)

Oh, i thought i'd post this since we have a lot of Jodi fans on here :)

Home Return for Gordon
21 March 2007
Herald Sun

Home and Away's Jodi Gordon has returned to work on the Channel 7 soap after the death of her partner, Chris Burkhardt. Burkhardt lost a 10-month battle with leukemia on March 5. Home and Away producers, who allowed Gordon a lighter work schedule while she supported Burkhardt through his illness, welcomed her back to work on Monday.
This girl never fails to amaze me. Its only been 2 wks and shes already back at work. She is absolutely brilliant. No wonder we all love her :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)