• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh but then that sounds soo wrong...its like were having some sort of crazed obsession
soon enough were gonna be outside their houses sneaking a peek :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I made a promise to my brother that i'll never put a poster up on my wall, so i wont be doing that with Paulie.

And every girl had a poster of their fav actor on their walls, its normal. All my cousins and i did, one of them still does :p

I just learnt that Jodi lives in my district, the Hillz District, well i dont know if its true, but it would explain her numerous visits to Towers and Horsnby :p Oh wellz

HSC
Argh, I haven't watched much HAA this week at all. I've recorded all of them though... so I've got lots of episodes to watch.
tasha1188 said:
II just learnt that Jodi lives in my district, the Hillz District, well i dont know if its true, but it would explain her numerous visits to Towers and Horsnby :p Oh wellz
Yay for the Hillz District. :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha tash, next time when you see her, get an autograph of her for me pretty please :D

and hi to you to megan :wave: good to see you on the home and away thread for once :D...spending too much tikme at the chasers lol

and nathan, do you have to do that to me now?? stop tempting me man :p
its all kool
i wish she could pole dance for my bday

HSC
Hey :wave:
Haha, yes, way too much time at the Chaser's. :p

But the countdown stops next Wednesday, when the Chaser's actually returns... so I might start spending more time here again.

Oh wait, scratch that, when the holidays start I'll be back here. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

lol thats funny. It minded me of something. Ignore me

Thanks for those Paul and Jodi caps. Soooo cute :p I love that little thing. I think next week they'll have Jess and Bobby again for part 2 of their interview, and then Paul and Jodi again for part 2 of their interview (prays that there is one) i hope its about Martha's pole dancing and their intake on it, that'll be fun to watch :p Sooo cute :p

Nice caps of Ms Martha :)

And Jeremy, i never get to see her. My best friend has seen her at Towers, my cousin was in the same shop as her in Hornsby, oh there was that one time where she was at Towers, but she in apparently in the Piazza side and i was on the other side -hmph- I have no luck at all.

Anyone going to the signings this weekend??? I want to go, but no-one will take me and theres the stupid voting -hmph-

I hate Cam, but cant wait for tomorrow :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do you guys have any idea on who to vote for?
haha maybe tasha isnt destined to ever meet jodi...coz who knows whats going to happen!
damn another 21 hrs

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol whats that supposed to mean Mister???

Im voting Labor. Go Iemme :) Peter Debnam is yukky and freaky looking and is just weird. That ad by Labor against Liberal really got me :) And whenever i see the Liberal ad against Labor i just brush it off. So everyone vote Labor :)

Sooo long away. I feel like watching tuesdays ep again, just that JM scene :p Might do that after Star Suvellience.

The HAA ad just came on and it was just Martha :) Pretty eyes tomorrow :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh nothing tash :p
haha love the ads on the liberal saying...dont risk him, and bagging him out
i really dont know who to choose, but its not like my vote really counts anyways
depends how i feel on the day

"Chubby"

HSC
im voting labor..don't like debnam....

ill definetely won't miss tomorrow's ep....should be good from a girls POV not a boys LOl if u know what i mean aahah

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
maybe it would be a good episode from everyones POV :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
they didnt exactly kiss and make up
obviously lucas is still pissed off at her, but he doesnt want to fight anymore
he just wants to move on, so they called a truce

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh :p

how will it be good from a girls POV???? Sorry, its late and im tired :p But i definitely understand how guys will be interested :p My friends dad is looking forward to tomoz's episode :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)