Home and Away (11 Viewers)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I have IQ, its quite useful, esp since my dad screwed up my VCR :p [/b]The only crap thing is, if im going out, or am at uni and will miss HAA, i have to record it from 530pm till when i get home and stop the recording, which is annoying when i wanna watch the episode, coz i have to forward it 90mins, even though there is a short cut.[/b]
There is an easier way... ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
really??? do share???

Im loving Martha, but then again i can never find myself hating her :p I love her stubborness and fietsiness coz it reminds me of me :p

~~ 1 day 4hrs 35mins :D

HSC
But..what about the way she's treating everyone :(

Yes, the pole dancing career is different, which i find good, since it hasnt really been done before. But everything else she does is the same as what the other characters have done like Cassie, Mattie, Belle and past characters. They dont listen to their family & friends, end up in alot of shit, then cry about how they were stupid and should have listened to the adults, AND then they go on being depressed for the next week.:angry:

I do like Martha just not the ^ attitude. We all know she'll regret the way she was acting, and everyone will forgive her.

But Martha is still cool, fun and all...I just really want to know when Cassie leaves the show. Everytime she comes up i ... :shy: change the channel :( But seriously, what the hell is her role in the show? She makes the most crapiest story a 'helpline'!!!!!!! Who the hell even thinks of making a helpline???

Umm.. this weeks photos looked good...until Cassies photos came up:mad: ... Cant wait till, the guys see Martha at the club [the ones on the show, not the ones on this site coz you're all getting a bit too excited :p ]

Anyways i probably should listen to the NRL, and do my assignment instead of bitching about the characters. :shy:

1 day-3 hours-34 minutes-10 seconds...9..8..7...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that's the nature of Drama's alot of the storylines and character developments are recycled and changed to suit the character.

Yes we all know she is setting herself up for a huge fall but that's what makes it so good you just never know when she is going to snap, how bad it will be and when is her final breaking point.

Oh the helpline was sort of a metaphor for following your own dreams and what not and Cassie's way of getting over Macca.

:D it's Monday that Martha is pole dancing again because I think Tuesday Amanda gets married hmmm let me check yep BOYS AND GIRLS MARTHA POLE DANCING MONDAY MUST SEE!

:p Don't worry we will be watching and seeing Martha.

I should stop procrastinating also but I'm watching the V8s right now so no, well waiting for the finale race at least.

Last edited:

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
pritnep said:
Yeah I agree, but society changes and things get more widely accepted etc and pole dancing is just 'entertainment' and for some a means to pay the bills, especially with uni students.

I think Home and Away know where there boundaries are and try not to push them to far although they might allude to alot that the older audience might pick up on to advance storylines they just try to do things a little more discrete then other shows *cough*.
]

They say pole dancing is good exercise.....i wouldnt know lol. I have no diea what the cough is supposed to mean but yeah i get what ya sayin. Home and Away do know their boundaries if they didnt they would have martha stripping for a living instead of pole dancing lol.

And as for procrastinating today ive been very good. Managed to write my essay finally. Go me!

HSC
tasha1188 said:
really??? do share???
On the remote control, press "set-up" <<< one of the tiny circle buttons.
Then it will come up with 4 choices, pick the last (bottom) one.
Then I think it comes to a thingy where you can set-up custom recording thingys... (in other words: you can set the time, channel, what days u want it to record.)
So you could select 7:00pm to 7:30pm, Channel 7 (107), Mon-Fri; and then every Monday to Friday, at 7:00 to 7:30, it would automatically record Home and Away for you! I love it!! :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha is awesome, her attitude is even better, and yes Nathan, im the most stubbornest person ever, not including Martha :p

I actually like Cassie now, mainly coz im starting to like Sharni, which is coz i want her and Paul to hook up, but thats another story. But yeh i likey Cassie :D And this helpline storyline will introduce new characters, which will be nice, coz we need newbies, likey Lily next next week (week 12)

Jaaaaaaaack!!!! He is the most beautifullest, sexiest, loving, caring man this show has ever seen, with the most smoothing and sexy voice ever. Sorry, i watched tuesdays episode one too many times. Im pretty sure i said i didnt like it, but for some reason i liked it. Oh wait, it was just that one part, which lasted like one minute that i liked :D

ok i'll shut up now

</rant>

Wow two posts while i ranted :p im so slow, or just distracted :p Thanks Megan, i'll go try that now, but i'll set it from 7-735 :p And my local gym had pole dancing classes :p Jodi went to pole dancing classes before she filmed the scenes :p

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
@ xoCandyGurlxo: The *cough* was meant for Neighbours which tries to push boundaries and has what is seen as upfront and controversial storylines for that timeslot.

Megan the Foxtel IQ techie :p. I don't have foxtel so I'm not much help there.

@ Tasha: I can't really see you as stubborn. Not that I really know you but from what I know of you on the internet I just can't see it unless it's stubborn about HAA I can see that. ;)

Pole dancing classes you should try it. :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh TV Week said it, and Jodi said it in the interview part2, she said she did it in december if i remmeber correctly, meaning they filmed it in january :D which is mathematically correct :D

Nathan, im not so stubborn about HAA, thought you'll get my rare moody nights where i'll complain, but thats not really being stubborn. Oh wellz, you have to know the real me, which not many people know, just family, otherwise to others, im just an angel :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good to see plenty of conversation happening tonight. It's a shame I can't be a part of it - just on my way out the door.

Anywho, I hope to be able to chat to you all tomorrow night, but we'll see what happens!

Be safe!:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bye Simon, have fun where ever your going tonight :)

Megan, i set the thing, so we shall see if it works :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
It's the angels you have to watch
how true that is :p Im one of the good ones, dont worry :)

I saw the HAA ad for the first time this weekend, just now. I wander how many times i'll see it in the next 3hrs, not that theres anything interesting, no bucks night stuff -hmph-

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey guys
hows everyone's weekend been?
and yes nathan, i wouldnt miss marthas pole dancing for anything....aernt i glad ive got no med sci prac late tomorrow afternoon :D
23 hrs left
i think after tomorrows episode, im going to sleep very soundly for the entire week

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha you serious?
doesnt watching the v8s for a couple of hours straight bore the living hell out of you?
id rather do uni work tbh :p
gosh i sound lyke a nerd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)