Home and Away (6 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Cassie played a ballarina a few years ago when Jade was doing ballet. She looked heaps pretty there. I dont know when the second time was, and then of course of lovely Cassie :) :p

Yes, Nathan there will be a lot emotion and hate, i teared up when i watched the sneak peak, imagine what i'll be like when i watch the actual episode :(

ooo...Tina you went to a wedding. Ive only ever really been to 2 weddings, one when i was like 6months or somehting, and another one a few years ago which i walked out on. I hate Indian weddings. -hmph-

i just burnt my tongue :(

ahhh...Hopeful, Jodi is hot, you cant deny that. But yes, she looks gorg in that pic, it was from the Marie Claire awards last week :)

HSC
Lol. You hate indian weddings.. you should go to Lebanese weddings, they're really good, but soo damn annoying! --for me since i dont like going :p

Ouch ... does it hurt-your tongue? :(

Yessss Jodi looks hot in that sig!!!:uhhuh:

hopeful ..he's taken :angry: miiinnnneeee :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh yes, thats the one, the first one. Love it <3 That smile is just so dreamy *stares deaminly off into space* im glad i dont have to fight with anyone for Jack, well not here anyways. I have several other friends who want him just as much as i do -hmph- Oh wellz, i can alwayz move on to Michael Clarke. Apparently they look the same -thinks-

my tongue is fine now, thanks for caring Heba :p I just drank a big gulp of tea, which i probs should have done. oh wellz :) all better now.

ooo...ive never been to a funeral either, and i have no plans on going to one for a very very very long time :)

~3hrs 15mins :D

"Chubby"

HSC
hopeful: im paranoid!

tasha: u walked out on?!? ive never been to an indian or lebanese wedding. I would like t go and see one someday. How did u burn ur tongue?

Aww drew is just hot there! LOL

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i have been to a few weddings but never a funeral
love the sig of yours tasha and heba...gotta love jodi and jess :D
absolutely gorgeous ladies :D
oh i need another recap from one of you as i will be digging away at a buffet for my father's birthday
thanks guys

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tasha: u walked out on?!? How did u burn ur tongue?
lol...yes i walked out on a wedding, well me and my couzins and a bunch of guys. It was boring and i was young, i was 14 i think. Not my cuppa tea. Which is also how i burnt my tongue. I took a big gulp of my hot tea, not a smart move :p

I'll be recapping for a friend, so i might post the same thing here. oh wait, i'll only be recapping the Martha parts -thinks- i guess someone else can do the other parts :p :) Happy bday to your dad Jeremy, and have fun eating nice food, while i sit at home with no food :( My parents dont feed me, but i better eat something coz i havent eaten all day :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh the only other parts are Amanda and Peter/after the crash so shouldn't be that hard. ;)

I wounder when Jeremy will repay the favour and recap for us. :p

HSC
pritnep said:
I have never been to a wedding or funeral.

Ohhhh <3 Thanks for that :D

tasha said:
I took a big gulp of my hot tea, not a smart move :p

My parents dont feed me, but i better eat something coz i havent eaten all day :(
Ohh..it must have hurt!

LOL!:rofl: Shouldnt you be feeding yourself by now ?:p buti have to agree with you since my mum made no food today :(

I wounder when Jeremy will repay the favour and recap for us. :p
LOL!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: like that will ever happen:p

Ohh...you people are really funny today :eek: not that you arent normally funny...

1 hour 5 mins till it starts :D

*hopeful*

HSC
pritnep said:
I have never been to a wedding or funeral.

OK THATS ENOUGH LADIES! eyes off MY man, thats right i said my :p

omg u guys must not have huge extended families cause i've been to a million weddings, as a matter of fact i have 3 this month and being curry weddings its like a 3 day party which is y i'll be missing so many ep's this wk n next wk.....i've been to 2 or 3 funerals but years ago

15 minz

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
WOW! What an episode that really wasn't an episode to miss. Certainly one of the best Martha Vs Summerbay ones.

Awww wasn't Pippa cute.

Alf through off his handle, I thought he was going to have a heart attack or something but all we got was red face and shacky voice. But man he was angry it was awesome, Martha had no idea what to say.

HAHAHA funny when he came back in the morning and Cam walked out. Then Cam was all friendly and sly, I started to think he had somewhat won Alf over but no way not a chance.

As for Amanda well it's not Peter's fault and I think Siz can clear this up further but I think hospital staff have to take BA levels following accidents of the drivers involved and then inform police so really what do you expect.

Anyway AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

HSC
I know aye... Pippa was sooo adorable :D

Cam half naked =yukki ...lol he thinks he knows Martha more than Alf!

I thought the accident was Amandas fault, but she probably would have had it even if she wasnt drunk :S probably me not being able to not like her right now :|

Belle and Drew :( Nooo stop fighting :'(

Martha looked good tonight:) And Belle...and amanda :)

Lol @ hopeful ...can we share?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Alf should go Super Saiyan, or Uber. That'd be crazy.

Uber Alf and Uber Morag vs. all evil in Summer Bay.

I love Alf.

"Now you listen here mate..."

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Alf :) I hated him when he yelled at Martha. But with Cam, i loved him. He is the best. Cam looks scared, Martha looks scared. He is awesome :) I take back every bad thing ive ever said about it :p

Ummm...Jack in his uniform *dies* Half naked Cam, im glad i ate dinner afterwards. Martha in that shirt, gosh why cant she do that with Jack's shirts, it'll be more better :p Amanda, i felt sorry for her. Im still gonna blame Peter, you're not supposed to have your headlights on full beam if there is a car at least 100m ahead of you, and when you go on a bend, you still have to turn it off. So Peter is still at wrong here. Drew <3 Belle's swimmers i liked. Pippa, awwwwww...she is soooo cute.

Overall, a pretty good episode :) I liked it, minus the half naked Cam and Martha part :p Alf couldnt even look, it was hilarious :p Cant wait till tomorrow :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)