Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And Siz you went shopping :S Eww
Seriously Heba??? you dont like shopping??? OMG i live to shop. During the holidays im at the mall like at least 4days a week. I love it :p

Im pretty short against my brother. He is the tallest in our family, and i think his about 177 aswell. Wow, i do have a short family. Oh wellz

~~3hrs 49mins

i might watch a movie to kill time :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:shock: BOS time is fixed it's only like 3-4 minutes off now instead of eleventy hundred. :)

3 hours 43 minutes!

Oh they replyed Alf yelling at Martha on the radio it was awesome.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, really?? On Nova or 2dayfm??? 2dayfm usually does the HAA stuff -thinks- Anyways before i forget, spoilers for week14 for anyone interested :)

Monday: Jack’s plot to bring Cam undone goes horribly wrong, Kelli’s latest evil plan puts Ryan’s life on the line, Amanda is devastated by Dan’s decision…

Tuesday: Amanda puts her and Ryan’s life in danger when she tries to flee the Bay, An old mate of Drew’s turns up - and he reeks of trouble, Jack puts his career on the line to save Martha’s name…

Wednesday: Booze, bikes and babes. What is bad boy Jules hiding? Leah makes a dash for Athens to help her jail bird brother! Lily’s birthday party takes a nasty turn…

Thursday: Ric faces his demons in order to help out Lily, Is Kit in labour for real this time?! Rachel’s match making efforts end on a sour note…

Friday: Hugh is tormented by the one thing he cannot have. Under immense pressure, Cam shows Martha his true colours. After many false alarms, Kit’s waters break – action stations!

Looks like a good week, and maybe Martha will finally get her head together :) and another newbie, im excited :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
who the hell is jules? im presuming the newbie youre talking about?
and heba how can you not like shopping? im a guy and i absolutely love shopping
maybe im just metro :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha, really?? On Nova or 2dayfm??? 2dayfm usually does the HAA stuff -thinks-
I guess they are Sydney stations. :p Hmmm it was on NXFX, a Newcastle station not sure who there main station national station is.

Last edited:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
30 MINS :D gosh its been one of those stupid uni weeks but im glad every night i have home n away to look forward too :) makes me smilllleeee :D:D haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hai rach :wave:
how was your day today?
first day off this semester :D...feels soo bludgy that it almost makes me feel guilty :(
cant wait till after tomorrow though...no uni for two weeks
and ive missed 2/2 of home and away so far...lets hope the trend doesnt continue :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Seriously Heba??? you dont like shopping??? OMG i live to shop. During the holidays im at the mall like at least 4days a week. I love it :p

Im pretty short against my brother. He is the tallest in our family, and i think his about 177 aswell. Wow, i do have a short family. Oh wellz
Lol, you do have a short family :p My family, im VERY proud to say im the alright not the shortest:D

And yeah i HATE shopping :angry: Everytime i go, i end up either not getting something or i forget what i want :mad:

and heba how can you not like shopping? im a guy and i absolutely love shopping
maybe im just metro :p
Yeah maybe you are :p

:( Maybe im a guy in a girls body ...no wait i didnt mean it in that wayyyyyy :S You know what i mean!

And that being said, i hate everythin "girls love" like weddings, uummm i cant cook? lol

I should've been a guy :( Why am i a girl...life is so unfair!!!:'(

OHHHHHHHH and guess what...i just finished uni, and this idiot was coming towards us with his headlights on high beam!!!! :burn: And i remembered this thread haha whereas my brother was busy swearing at the guy :p

See, male drivers are crap! :p

umm.. so yeah 15 minutes left:)

Edit: Crap ...this turned out reallly long :S

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha why would you put your high beams at 6.30pm in the evening?
thats just stupid
and yes we all know what you mean...haha guy in a girls body :p
shopping rocks yo

HSC
you do know!!!! dont make fun of me you...bully!!! :p

And yeah if you come to greenacre, it was dark, but not that dark...you could see, but not that much...Yeah the GUY was stupid.

key word- guy :p

And shopping doesnt rock :( Hopefully Siz + Nathan will agree with me.:eek:

3 mins crap...im out:D :wave:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I agree - shopping sucks! But this morning I bought a wireless router for my laptop, and spent the last half hour installing it etc, and unfortunately I missed Home and Away... Did anything good happen??

HSC
Today was all about:

Kit/James
-Rach told Kit it would be good for both her and James if she visited him
-Kit went to see him, after she left he told Rach, he thought she was going to get back with him
-Kit didnt want to get bck with him, and went and saw him + told him there was no future between the two of them
-James ran away from the hospital

Martha/Cam
-Cams ex was back, the one he got hooked to drugs, and she was going nuts about how he ruined her life
-Cam got the cops on her, and Jack found out what Cam has ging on ie the drugs
-Jack had her go to Martha and tell her whats going on
-Martha told Cam about what the girl was saying about him, and he was like, he doesnt care coz he is good and clean [pftttttt!!!]
-Martha goes to look in this bag -girl told her the drugs were in it- but Cindy [?] saw her and asked her whats she was doing
-martha pretended to be getting a cd
-next day, martha goes to look in the bag, but Cam comes in, he thinks she doesnt trust him, they argue, she opens the bag, and everything falls out
...and what do you know, ...no drugs- she says sorry, they make up
-Cindy comes in and gives him the drugs- she took them out when she saw martha looking at the bag

thats about all...it wasnt all that

yay you agree...shopping sux!!:p

I'm pretty sure Tasha and Nathan will have a better one though...:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
you do know!!!! dont make fun of me you...bully!!! :p

And yeah if you come to greenacre, it was dark, but not that dark...you could see, but not that much...Yeah the GUY was stupid.

key word- guy :p

And shopping doesnt rock :( Hopefully Siz + Nathan will agree with me.:eek:

3 mins crap...im out:D :wave:
haha im jus joking :p
i used to live in greenacre for like 10 years...im so glad i moved outta there

SiZmOs said:
I agree - shopping sucks! But this morning I bought a wireless router for my laptop, and spent the last half hour installing it etc, and unfortunately I missed Home and Away... Did anything good happen??
haha so youre saying youre wireless router was more important than home and away?
tsk tsk

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kit finally told james that theres no chance of reconciliation, much to the dismay of james, which caused him to run from the hospital

gosh how thick could martha get...soo freaking naive
i hope martha turns out exactly what paige experienced...junkie and noone to support her

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hoi hoi everybodies!!

omg shopping is the bestest :D :D :D !!!

home and away wasnt that exciting tonight it lost my attention at times haha

i really think james is quite unattractive - he kinda looks like ... a sweaty mushroom :S

i cannot wait til the weekend :D no more unnii and its chocolate time wooo!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm not saying that, I'm saying I lost track of time somehow, lol...

Thankyou for the recaps, guys! Appreciate it!

HSC
jemsta said:
haha im jus joking :p
i used to live in greenacre for like 10 years...im so glad i moved outta there
I know you were...whys everyone think im stupid for?:mad1:

Greenacre rules man!!! :p this place is bad, i didnt even realise there was a library until last year [and i've lived here for the last 8[?] years :S

On an upside you kindof did a recap ;) congratulations, how's it feel? :p

i really think james is quite unattractive - he kinda looks like ... a sweaty mushroom :S
LOL! :rofl:

Yet another 'i love shopping' person:(

You have to admit, he does play the metal guy really well:uhhuh:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SiZmOs said:
I'm not saying that, I'm saying I lost track of time somehow, lol...

Thankyou for the recaps, guys! Appreciate it!
haha i know
love mucking around with peoples heads and they get all hyped up

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love Paige. She is sooo funny. That beer bottle scene was hilarious. And the look Jack and Martha shared (Nathan caps please) was sooo cute. And Jacky with his cop hat on *dies* sooo hot. And then again at the apartment when Jack was about to walk out when he got called out and Martha gonna walk too, and Jack stoppd her and they were standing so close, awwwwww....sooo cute (caps please) i love them. and Cam, what a pig, i hate him. Eeek, and Martha was sitting on Cam's lap, yukkk...kah! he fully lied right to her face, and she fell for all his crap. and Cindy, i hate her too -hmph-

HUGH IS BACK!!!!!! I love Hugh. His my second male fav <3 And his shirt was nice as well :) I love Hugh. I want him to stay forever and ever and ever :) James is gone (hopefully) -dances- Poor Kit though. Oh wellz, Hugh is back :)

Overall, a good episode. Very entertaining with Paige :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Another awsome episode.

Hugh looked different or maybe it's just me.

<3 Kit.

Cam was sly and Jack was smart he helped put the doubt in Martha's mind. But Cam op is to clever for that.

Good summary there couldn't of done in better myself in fact I won't be doing it better hehe. ;)

As for shopping I hate clothes shopping so hard to choose but shopping for me i.e. birthday, christmas or computer shopping is awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)