Home and Away (12 Viewers)

HSC
Ok, this new quiz is going take a while... so I'll try and do it tomorrow. If not, I'll definitely do it a.s.a.p.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha sounds like fun :) boys and their toys

I play that PS2 car racing game, Underground something or other. Thats cool.

bored!!!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i finished nfs underground 2
twas good
now have to finish vice city by the end of holidays and ill be one very happy man...and also psychotic :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
woah there are ppl posting in here on a saturday nitee!! why isnt everyone out having funs?!

haha my friend invited me to a party at her house .. which consisted of her brother, his girlfriend, herself and her boyfriend .. im like .. yehh noo :p haha how weird would it have been :S

its nice and rainy outside i wish my parents had of taped home and away for me the past two nights i could be watching them and enjoying them right now :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
woah there are ppl posting in here on a saturday nitee!! why isnt everyone out having funs?!

haha my friend invited me to a party at her house .. which consisted of her brother, his girlfriend, herself and her boyfriend .. im like .. yehh noo :p haha how weird would it have been :S

its nice and rainy outside i wish my parents had of taped home and away for me the past two nights i could be watching them and enjoying them right now :(
haha ive been out too much in the past week, so im opting for a quiet one in tonight :(
haha you shouldve asked me to come..ill be happy to accomapny you :p have the night of our lives :p
gosh its freezing
*runs back to playing gta*

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
jemsta said:
haha ive been out too much in the past week, so im opting for a quiet one in tonight :(
haha you shouldve asked me to come..ill be happy to accomapny you :p have the night of our lives :p
gosh its freezing
*runs back to playing gta*
haha aww what a sweet one - i know next time ;) - well you go have fun playing your game and i shall gooo get cosy in my warm bed n sleeeppp the night away

ciao ciao :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Need for Speed Underground 2, thats the one. Thats awesome fun :)

Dont forget to watch Paulie and Jodz on Sunrise tomoz. I realized last night that i'll already be up at 6am, so i can just watch it, and sleep from like 9am to 7pm :p Yes, its that time of week where i pull my infamous all-nighters. But i doubt that'll work due to my early rise this morning -hmph- neeeedddd sleeep

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Happy Easter everyone. *munchs on chocolate* (not really a bit to early for that but I did get some chocolate)

HSC
Happy Easter!! :D
pritnep said:
Happy Easter everyone. *munchs on chocolate* (not really a bit to early for that but I did get some chocolate)
I had chocolate Easter eggs for breakfast. :D I also had Vegemite toast...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I want chocolate :( We ate them all on Friday and now the shops are closed. Lol oh well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooo...i havent eaten today, so my lunch will be chocolate :) And we're going to pancakes tonight, so i might have chocolate pancakes :p Maybe not :p

and the whacked sleeping habits, Nathan, blame the cricket. My two cusins are coming ova to watch, meaning i cant watch Sunrise in the morning -hmph- Oh wellz, hopefully Paul and Jodz come on after 7 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)