Home and Away (5 Viewers)

HSC
Ok the first one work...and she doesnt look that good in it. But the other two..

Tasha- Lol I thought you didnt like the first one[Nathans av]? Now you're giving him an improved one and incouraging him? :p

And she isnt that skinny at least not now.

T

trolloutaface

I'm just glad I don't have uni tomorrow.

ps. shifty, how'd ur HSC go? :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im good...freezing my butt off. Maybe i should get a jacket -hmph- Im waiting for the cricket to start and for my cousins to come, and watching that Pussycat Dolls Presents show. My hands are frozen -grrrrrrrr-

Yay, no uni for 2 weeks :)

Sunrise in the morning :)

HSC
@ unique - lol badddddddd :( But ...didnt care then+now :p will be happy when i finish and do whatever i like -if i figure that out:eek:

Yours?

@ tasha- damn it i was going to watch that:( ...have to go back to uni on tuesday :( you're sooo lucky!!!!!

A few days ago they had the preview for the PCD show on ten during that music show..[forgot the name again] And they said...it'll be the show that 'sorts out the pussies from the cats' :S

T

trolloutaface

$hiftyIceQueen said:
@ unique - lol badddddddd :( But ...didnt care then+now :p will be happy when i finish and do whatever i like -if i figure that out:eek:

Yours?

@ tasha- damn it i was going to watch that:( ...have to go back to uni on tuesday :( you're sooo lucky!!!!!

A few days ago they had the preview for the PCD show on ten during that music show..[forgot the name again] And they said...it'll be the show that 'sorts out the pussies from the cats' :S
haha mine went pretty shit too :eek:

at least you're happy with whatever you're doing :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's not really that cold here or at least in my room.

HAHA I watched the PCD show also there so catty it's awesome.

YAY holidays and sleeping in and stuff.

HSC
trolloutaface said:
haha mine went pretty shit too :eek:

at least you're happy with whatever you're doing :)
Well it isnt going to affect you anymore:) True...in the end its about what you're happy with

lol Nathan...and stuff?

Oh man im bored:(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I watched Sunrise from 7.45am and didn't see any HAA cast so I guess I missed them.

Did you end up going Tasha?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
aww...Nathan you missed out by like a couple of mins. I watched it, but wasnt fascinated. Jodi wasnt there so i didnt care very much. Paul looks very very very sexy though, and Sharni was with him :p But Sharni did most of the talking. But Paul <3 My friends went though, and they met Paul and Sharni, and i think one of them was taking a picture of the two of them together, and Paul was like 'what will Martha think?" so maybe Jack and Martha are back together. Let us all rejoice. haha the nation anthem. Sorry lack of sleep. I wont be on until later tonight. Im going to Palm Beach. Woot

GO AUSSIE!!! Go Clarkey!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Bah so I bet they were on at when the weather was just after 7.30am bah.

Palm Beach where they film HAA? Awesome. Have a good day. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)