Home and Away (13 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
22 actually

i posted a couple a few pages back. But i'll post some cute caps that i can find :)

ok thats all im posting. I love her smile. Its sooo cute :p and her gorgeous eyes :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
absolutely love the last pic
sooo cute <3
haha im satisfied with 4 so thanks :)
i guess the brunette blue eyes is what makes it soo stunning that it already is

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree...blue eyed brunettes are gorgeous. I wish Paulie was blue eyed, then he'd be perfect, but oh wellz, he's gorgeous as he is :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww Lily sounded nice to your mum and all.

<3 those caps I wish I could get 7 HD. :( But stupid Prime don't do HD in my area yet.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Anywyas, the real reason i came on was to tell you all that my mum met the chick that plays Lily today at Penno Station. My mum approached her and asked her if she was from Home and Away, and Lily was like yeh i am, you're the first person to ever recognize me, and my mum told her that her daughter makes her watch everyday, and then she got a picture of Lily, so im gonna get my cuz to put it from her mobile onto my computer, and i'll post it :)

Annnnnnd....my friend went to Palm Beach today, and yeh she saw lots of things. She saw Paulie surfing, and he approached her coz he knows her, and yeh he saying something about his underpants, i was like wth?!?! but yeh she gots pics, so i'll post you a link to them when i get it :)
Aww, I like that first story. :)
Yay for pics!
tasha1188 said:
Corey was on in 2005, he worked with jack, Martha hooked up with him, he poisoned Irene with Mercury, and he shot a dog dead right infr ont of Jack, and he tried to kill Martha :) i hope that triggers ur memory
I remember him poisoning Irene. :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh guys bad news...i wont be here to watch tonights episode, so i need a recap from one of you who would be willing to
thanks a bunch and ill talk to you all later :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*looks straight at Nathan with an angelic smile*

I cant im at my cousins house, so i wont be able too. But a JM recap would be awesome...coz i need to do one for my friend :p but i cant so i can just steal whoevers from here :p If thats not a problem :p

Jacky tonight, Hugh tonight...could tonight get any better????? yea...Cam cheating on Martha tongiht...but stuipid Martha wont believe Jacky, because Jacky is stupider and doesnt take pics on his camera phone *thinks if Jacky has a camera phone* i know his model can be a camera fone but im not sure if his is one. I know Marthas is :p She got one of the new Nokias. My uncle has her phone :p Not that you needed to know that :p

2hrs 20mins??? i dont know what the time is...i cant see the computer clock coz im lying on the bed while typing and something is covering the clock,,,and i cant read my watch..and my phone is somewhere in the house :p

ok this is longer then i anticipated,but oh wellz, i have a tendancy to ramble :p ok i'll shut up now

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Since your all “busy” tonight and I clearly have nothing better to do on a Friday night I did a recap for you all, because I am awesome like that. :p :)

* Cam gives drugs over to someone and tells him to divide them in 50s and don’t sell them in the club then tells the bouncers if any French people come in wavier the door charge.
* Cam is being flirtatious with a waiter/dancer.
* Hugh gets roped into bowls with Colleen along with Drew.
* Belle moves back into Irene’s and has been roped into bowls with Colleen.
* Martha dances while Cam watches on. After her dance Martha spots a guy dealing, Cam gets the bouncer to kick him out.
* The police turn up (Jack) and arrest the drug dealer Jack then gets out of him Cam gave him the drugs and he proceeds to raid the club. Storming in he catches Cam with who he thinks is Martha turns out Cam is kissing the waiter/Dancer.
* Jack confronts Cams.
* The raid is called off and the police are called back to the station as the drugs were found outside the club.
* Jack gets a talking to by McGrath.
* Jack goes to Martha but Cam has beaten him to it and Martha sides with Cam asking Jack to leave.
* Colleen rallies the Bay for the balls tournament.
* Cam explains to Martha all Jack is out for is ‘winning’.
* Betty plays dirty at the bowl off, Yabby Creek 16 visitors 9 – progress score.
* Drew swaps the sticker on the bowl to the other side (the unweighted side).
* Jack talks to Tony about what happened. Cam confronts Jack in front of Martha and Tony.
* Jack goes to McGrath to do an official search on the club, by the book.
* 21 Visitors 20 Yabby Creek, until they work out Drew swapped the stickers and tampered with the ball, Colleen’s team is disqualified and Colleen banned for life.
* Colleen is distressed/upset, Drew tries to apologise without fail for the overdramatic Colleen.
* Jack sees the drug dealer who he earlier arrested at the club and tells him the charges have been dropped but he needs to plant drugs in Cam’s club.

Certainly a better episode then yesterday and a nice way to finish off the week. Jack was to slow with catching Cam out especially with Martha have to think much quicker then that to beat Cam. :p The bowls match was pretty funny. :D

Promo looks good.

Bah stupid record stuff up so I can’t do any caps. :(

HSC
@ Unique..as Nathan said its Neighbours, they have crap storylines/characters/actors! And you're posting here with your norm username :eek:

The bowls was funny.

But the thing that made me laugh most was when Jack walked in on Cam:
Cam-I'm going to tell your boss [?]
Jack- Well..I'm going to tell Martha :rofl:

He reminded me of primary school :eek:

HSC
haha

hey to you to:wave: diane [right?]

Yeah i know that part [you being banned], but coz you never post here with that username, good change :)

Where is everyone?

HSC
Haha, the bowls match was hilarious!

I liked when Alf said something to Colleen... I forgot what it was, but it was funny. :p

hi everyone :wave:

HSC
@ Megan, its only you me and Diane.

I also liked it when that lady pinched[?] Alf on the bum hehe

And why are Drew and Belle suddenly friends?

@ Diane lol, thas coz nobody likes that crap :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)