Home and Away (8 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Cam must die. Jack, no comment. Martha -big hug- Amanda -big hug- Her hair looked gorgeous at the Diner, but she looked too orange to me :p I feel sorry for her too :( She is my fav now :) TOmorrow it looks like she almost runs Jack over, pahahahaha, he deserves it. Put him in hospital again, so he can suffer. Pahaha. Kelli is a cow and i hate her, and Ethan, the poor guy. Gosh, Kelli needs to die. Maybe Amanda can run Cam and Kelli over, and get away with it, like she did with that scottish dude :p

Overall, it was an aiite ep. Tomorrow apparently Jules is coming :) But then thats 3 storylines, and HAA only covers 2 storylines an ep, i think. I dont know. Oh wellz :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
self centred bitch...no more kelli please...itll just fuel my anger even more
and yes jack is the one to blame which put martha in the position that shes in now, but desperate times comes desperate measures
good episode today nonetheless

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
2 storylines an episode...haha what do they think we can't handle any more. :p

Nah it's a good format/method to stick too.

"Chubby"

HSC
i missed the first 5 mins of tonights ep..

so jack really did put the drugs in martha's bag? tsk tsk

btw, is msn down for any of u guys?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nar hes not that harsh
he comprimised with a dude saying if he plants drugs at the rocket clubs, the charges against him will be dropped
so he does it, plants it in cams bag, but then cam walks in and busts him, so he plants them in martha's bag
jacks oblivious to it, so he gets cocky saying well find drugs, only to find that the only drugs they found were in martha's handbag
then they went back to the station where martha was charged with possession of drugs

"Chubby"

HSC
jemsta said:
so he does it, plants it in cams bag, but then cam walks in and busts him, so he plants them in martha's bag

he plants them in martha's bag........he as in cam yea?

*hopeful*

HSC
yep cam did

poor amanda, shes a bit stupid though

omg ethan in the cba ad, its always the hated ppl who end up on ad's like zoe

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but its good in a way that it gives you a new perception of them in something else rather than just focus on home and away itself if you know what i mean

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys - good to see BoS is up and running again.

I didn't have tonights episode taped, as my reliable mother and brother forgot.

Again.

What happened with Kelli and Ethan? I get the gist of what happened re: Cam, Martha and Jack, but the other half I'm not too sure about.

Thankies and goodnight!! :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kelli and ethan had a disagreement of some sort
ethan was complaining as to when this would end...he thinks that theyre going too far, to which kelli angrily disagrees and had a pissed off look on her face as she departed from ethan
i hope this ends really soon
goodnight siz :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers for week 16 for whoever is interesting

April 30th - May 4th.

Monday - A horrible accident leaves a life hanging in the balance. Drew is shocked when he learns that his friend has killed someone. Jules' behaviour pushes Ric over the edge.

Tuesday - Cam's plan to save the club puts Martha in peril. Lily suffers another shattering blow. Drew fears the worst for Jules. PG

Wednesday - Martha makes a painful decision about her future. Will Kim's concerns for Kit hurt his marriage? A brutal attack leaves Cam hospitalised. PG

Thursday - Summer Bay gives a tearful farewell to one of its favourite residents. Belle makes a startling discovery that could expose Kelli.

Friday - Belle's prying forces Kelli's hand. Is there still a chance for Peter and Amanda? Cassie and Sally clash over Lily's future.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep thanks for those tasha
so in two weeks, we could possible see kelli xxxposed?
oh please do :)
5 hrs 10 mins

HSC
Last night's episode annoyed me so much. I'm so over the Kelli storyline.
kate_is_me said:
I'm just waiting for the storyline where

Tony sleeps with Luc's girlfriend. Obviously the teenager/parent plot has been done before with Amanda and Drew, but still. It's Tony. He's Mr Nice Guy. But I suppose a tragedy like Beth's death would change him. I just want to see the look Lucas's face when he finds out. And he can get some comfort from Belle who's been in the exact same position :). Yes, I've realised that I am a Luc/Belle shipper, although I'm not sure why.
I'm looking forward to that storyline too. :uhhuh:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think we all are over Kelli/Ethan Vs Amanda storyline although I must agree with Tasha Amanda/Holly is one of my Home and Away favourites. Oh and not sure who made the comment I think it was Tasha her hair did look nice last night and yes she did look orange in the dinner.

I'm also looking forward to that storyline.

36 minutes!

Bah I wish the clock would get sorted/fixed.

HSC
pritnep said:
I think we all are over Kelli/Ethan Vs Amanda storyline although I must agree with Tasha Amanda/Holly is one of my Home and Away favourites. Oh and not sure who made the comment I think it was Tasha her hair did look nice last night and yes she did look orange in the dinner.

I'm also looking forward to that storyline.

36 minutes!

Bah I wish the clock would get sorted/fixed.
Yep, I agree her hair looked great at the diner, and she looked very orange.

The BOS time still isn't fixed, I wonder how much longer... meh, there are worse things in life!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Let us all rejoice. Spoilers below, and im not gonna spoiler tag them :)
Cam is brutally attacked. Meaning he will be going soon -dances- I think they shortened that storyline with Jodi taking like a month of less off the show. I think she'll be leaving within the next 3weeks. Now let us all cry -cries-

~~7 mins

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
like the massacre :(
at least the posts now aernt all over the place
do we get to see more of holly today :D
please do
5 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)