I sit here alone
HSC
:(
cant i just dream about this...i know its never going to happen irl :(

HSC
jemsta said:
if only matilda was our age :(
she is gorgeous, but shell probably be ranked 3rd behind martha and belle
haha when hayley/bec was on, she was like number 1 by a fair distance :)
LOL. umm.. isnt Indiana 17 this year?

Hayley??are you serious? She isnt/wasnt all that! Matilda is waaaaaaayyyyyy prettier :uhhuh:

Martha isnt is huge as you guys make her out. Her mouth is too big! [sorry Tasha]

And thank you Nathan, Siz and Jeremy:)

now im bored:( 1 hour 16 minutes left

HSC
34 minutes! and the internet is BORING today:(

:wave:

Is it me or what? Everytime im on, everybody is off:(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
does
Beth die
this week, or is the promo they showed for next week? The one where Tony collapses in Jack's arms :(. Awwww, poor Tony.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It happens next week. The promo for the biggest week is next week. It happens Monday I believe.

HAHA Heba you come on everyone else goes off. :p

4 mins!

jirwin

HSC
Yeah i guess... they are kinda freaky tho... they look like they are about to pop out :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You'll get used to them. :p

HAHA love how Cas attacked Ric and his angry (although she was spot on) but she didn't mind he had angry when it suited her i.e. standing up for her etc and now she is on her moral high horse.

Colleen and sutalities don't mix and certainly don't know each other painful to watch her drop all those very obvious hints.

<3 Kit although a little stupid how Kim 'Mr Encyclopaedia' didn't know what Braxton hicks contractions were.

Aww so sad this build up to Beth coming home.

jirwin

HSC
Yeah it is :( i hope Henry, Robbie and Scott come to the funeral - would be weird without them.

i love how colleen can never pronounce words... like when she was on about the oysters and the aphrodisiac then the other day when she couldn't say marijuana.. sounded more like mariagiwana.

As much as im not liking Lily, i am so glad she came back to Sally's... the hostel didnt look very nice.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Very doutful they will although yes would be good if they did.

HAHA that's what makes Colleen so funny.

Hmm I was thinking the hostel was goiing to be the one Rocco stayed in but it appears to be another one probably just for women.

HSC
i was thinking that week was this week, and the whole time i was pissed off that Beth woul die and i would miss it:(

But... Beth doesnt die tomorrow:D I'm not going to watch it tomorrow coz of this wedding im going to [recap please].

Yay i get to see Beth Die :D [i've been waiting for this since Tasha said she would die!

And Nathan its true, im on and everybody goes off :( You all do it on purpose!

i was thinking they were going to clean the place for nothing, since Beth isnt going to come back haha

Colleen bahhahahaha ...

Lily the eyes at first were annoying, but they're really beautifullll:uhhuh: Cas too orange, she ruined a few scenes:mad1:Ricks side buns ...only thing i think of when i see him :(

Next week Beth is gooooonnnnnnnneee ...oh man im soo excited, its not funny:eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ric needs a decent hair cut and a shave.

:p Well I haven't been on.

But no matter how much you dislike her it will still be sad.

HSC
jirwin said:
i hope Henry, Robbie and Scott come to the funeral - would be weird without them.
Same! I want them to come back, but none of the actors ever return:( the producers are probably too cheap, and dont want to pay them :p

But i want Robbie back on the show, he was one of the best :eek: Scott was meant to be really close to his mother wasnt he? Henry, dont remember anything about him other than his name and that he was Matties twin :S

Nathan she was annoying, i want to see this death scene! I will probably cry but right now im sooo happy :( So let me be happy for a few day, ok?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Fine then but only because it's you. :)

Yep Scott was meant to be very close but I bet the whole 'he can't get a flight home in time or airport gets closed fights are canceled' or whatever other excuse will be used.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey guys
i wasnt at home when home and away was on...i know you can all rip into me :(
would someone kindly please recap for me, that would be much appreciated

HSC
If thats the excuse, shouldnt they still come down and visit her after she is buried? H&A script writers these days :p

Jeremy it was a shit ep! Beth didnt die:( Nothing important happened :eek: Nathan or Tasha will do the recap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)