Home and Away (3 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
150cm for a centre?
thats a farce!!
haha rach is over 170 cm...lolz
im only like 7cm taller than you, so if you wear youre heels, ill be screwed >,<

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
that is why i have invested in many a pair of flat dressy shoes haha - otherwise im like .. really .. tall ... :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
awww haha i dont think kit had enough stuff to take to the hospital lol - rachel and hugh are very hot together!!

better get our tissue boxes out for next week haha :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha thats what i was about to say
twas would be a very sad week for home and away indeed
gosh martha will never learn will she...cam worries more about his club than her and shes too dumb to realise that...nevertheless shs gorgeous :)
it was an alright episode altogether

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww that was a pretty awesome episode.

HAHA so funny when Cam was going crazy over the finanical backer pulling out of the club, although I thought he owned it all....I guess not.

HAHA <3 and the false alarms were funny the way Kim was reacting.

Martha looked hot in that dress/whatever.

Hmmm I can't recap at the moment I have stuff to finish but don't forget someone needs to recap for Heba.

jirwin

HSC
a CD player? she had so many bags... some looked empty lol. but seriously, she had about 4 bags plus a cd player... i would think 2 would be enough... one for her, one for the baby?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
another over exaggeration moment brought to you by home and away

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well a CD player to help relax her....although one would think the hospital would already have that you provide the CDs.

One bag was for before the birth, one for after (we can assume blankets baby clothes etc) and another for food. Also you would think they would need to buy a baby capsual for the car also.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
goodnight rach :wave:
im gonna head off too, so ill talk to you all later
have a great weekend

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww looks like nobody did the recaping job for me. :p

Don't worry Heba it will be done I haven't forgot if nobody does it tomorrow I will otherwise if they are up could just get a summary of one of the home and away forums.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ill do the recap for heba, but if i left anything out, then feel free to step in and add :)

hugh was still pissed off at rachel for trying to set him up with julie, and even though he said he had a good time, his facial expression showed otherwise and just gave rachel the cold shoulder
rachel then bugged him to tell her whats wrong, because since theyve been friends for a long time, she knows when something is up, so she pressured hugh into saying whats wrong but he wont budge and said that everything was alright
then later on, hugh felt bad and came to apologise to rachel about his behaviour, and when rachel kinda guessed that the reason for his behaviour was because he missed someone else, he kinda had the look 'oh crap shes going to expose me' but then she was talking about his ex gf, to which he replied that it was the reason for his behaviour because obviously he didnt want her to find out that hes still in love with her

anyways kit had another contraction again, so kim packed like a few bags and a cd player and rushed kit to the hospital but that turned out to be a false alarm, so they went back to kit's place and kim fell asleep right there

cam's club is on the verge of shutdown :D when investers pulled out, leaving his business in disarray, and he gets all frustrated, and martha comes in, with a cup of coffee to calm him down, but that makes things worse...shouts at her and tells her to get lost, and obviously she left the room in tears and rushed back to the diner and hugged alf
then they just talked and then cam turns up on the doorstep offering to apologise to martha, and now theyre back on speaking terms :(

i think that was about it....it all happens next week nooooooo:(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Quiet night tonight. Nice recap, Jeremy. Thank you.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday night.

'Tis now Saturday morning, and I'll be going to sleep!

:wave:

By the time you read this, it actually will be morning.

HSC
thanks for the recap Jeremy:D Thanks for remembering Natan :eek::p

and when the club shuts down/burns/whatever is going to happen to it, doesnt Martha still stay with Cam? When is he going to get arrested? in 2 months?

And about Beth dying, how long are they all going to be upset over her dead? 2 weeks? Any characters leaving the show because of her death?

Is kit staying on for long?

NZ lost:(:(:(

[I know too much questions, somebody here should know at least one answer:eek:]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:) Very nice recap Jeremy.

Yep Cam gets Martha to stay back

:( No idea how long awhile probably Matilda especially.

I believe her and Kim leave at the same time together

jirwin

HSC
The rocket club burns down? Kit and Kim leave the show together? what about rachel?

normally i know about these things lol... im not so well informed these days it seems... TV Week fails me lately.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nods*

Not sure when they leave but I know they do and I am almost certain it is together because I believe Hugh and Rachel get together.

As for the Rocket club that happen in a few weeks time.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
Awesome - definitely watching HAA over Big Brother this yr
Good choice.

By the way, we broke 6000 posts! Woot for us. And as of this post, we're 61 posts behind the O.C.

Oh yeah!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: YAYI I was the 6000th post and it was actually about Home and Away. :D

HAHA we are very easily going to beat The O.C. now. :p

W00T!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)