Home and Away (10 Viewers)

kow_dude

HSC
you guys are spammers @_@

i get so many emails on notifications that someone has replied to this thread.

HSC
lol whos shelly? is that jades mum? if it is then arent they all in the city? meh dont ask me about past characters i dont remember any of them :(

And kow lol why dont you 'un-subscribed' that way it wont annoy you. Besides we're not spamming, its important talk :p

Edit: we beat th OC yay :D:D:D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Shelly moved to the city. The Sutherlands are gone anyway so who cares.

:mad1: we are not spammers. Anyway you can just turn email notification off but still be subscribed. I am subscribed to this thread but I don't get email notifications.

Two new posters and two new Belle lovers.

YAY we beat The O.C! :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Beth dying is sad.

Woot woot. Party over here!! O.C.'s got nothing on us.

And if you don't like the amount of conversation we have, go on over to the O.C. thread - they seem to be having a more reasonable amount, these days.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Beth dying is sad.
I agree with Siz - i mean Beth isn't my favourite character on the show, but still its sad whenever a HAA character dies - unless they are pure evil lol- and like its sad how it impacts on everyone in the Bay toooo!

HSC
pritnep said:
Oh we don't really :spam: it's more discussions about Home and Away that then lead to us forming a online friendship which then leads to us asking about assessments/weekend plans etc etc.
That's the same as the 07er forums. :uhhuh: :p

Yay, we beat The OC!!!! H&A is therefore better than The OC.

Oh, it's still beating us in "Views" though. :(

HSC
lol

Beth died its GOOD not sad!!! You're both forgetting her evilness, remember the way she would go on and on about nothing? come on people dont get sucked into this 'beth :( ...she's dead :(' thing:(

Its not sad!!!!!!! you want to know whats sad? whats sad is that a crap character hasnt gotten to you!! :(

btw i think we'll beat the OC record for the views, byt around...next year:p we need around 20,000 :( toooo much!

Anyone know when Tasha is coming back?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can see your point I was just as angry at her medelling and I HATED the way she randomly left in a huge hurry leaving my Kit all alone without her mother. :(

It's still sad because of the people it effects more then she is gone. But that's sad to because she has been there for awhile. :p

Yes we may of beaten posting but beating the views will take awhile. :(

I have no idea when she is coming back she is still on MSN, HAAC and BTB I think BOS gets to addictive. :p IF YOU SEE THIS TASHA WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Maybe Tasha is pretending to be Beth, and is just seeing if her absence affects those around her more than initially thought.

How can BoS be addictive? You just say, "No more for tonight," and close the window. Not too hard.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
By the time I see any of the good forums, my opinion has already been put forward, so I don't see the point in posting it again.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i smell addiction
BOS anonymous ftw
anyone watching big brother?
haha the next two months, ill probably be interchanging between home and away and big brother :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Dang i forgot about Big Brother!! im watching Ugly Betty! i always watch the opening night and then never watch it again haha - Omg another traitor switching between HAA and other shows *tutt tutt*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i seriously think theres nothing wrong tuning into big brother when home and away have their ad breaks :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i know
if i watched big brother all of a sudden and no home and away..............
ill get pwned :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)