Home and Away (19 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: WOW you people went through a few pages this morning/afternoon.

Not really much to say since everything got answerd.

HAHA Tasha I knew you couldn't stay away and good luck for your P's test. :) :p

jirwin

HSC
i have no idea - but it passes the time while waiting for glue to dry... so im not complaining.
i want to have this stuff for art tomorro finished by tonight - nothing is going to interrupt me during HAA - my door will be closed, my blinds/window shut - no interruptions from dad or any of his mates

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:eek: WOW you people went through a few pages this morning/afternoon.

Not really much to say since everything got answerd.

HAHA Tasha I knew you couldn't stay away and good luck for your P's test. :) :p
Least you can't say that the O.C is beating Home and Away anymore

HSC
@ Nathan: Tell me about it, i need to get off the internet:( Which i will in a few minutes:eek:

And everyone went back to uni :(

Lol @ jiwin

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:D At least we did and we are all friendly and talkactive so it's all good. :)

:( I go back to tech tomorrow, lucky you having holidays now Heba.

HSC
Nothing good about it..oh well might go movies :eek:

Anyways im off :( this place is boring:(:(

Bye bye :wave:

Edi: wait i cant be bothered right now so i might as well stay :p

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:D At least we did and we are all friendly and talkactive so it's all good. :)

:( I go back to tech tomorrow, lucky you having holidays now Heba.
Yes, this group is very friendly - can't believe i didn't join in the conversations earlier, specially when i like finding out stuff about HAA in advanced.

Are you at TAFE all day? what course are you doing?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
9am - 3pm 9 (with 1 hour lunch break) Tuesday & Wednesday, 9am - 12.30pm Thursday (with 1 hour lunch break) and 10am - 3.30pm Friday. Monday is my day off, I do 21 hours a week. I am doing certificate 4 website design. :)

jirwin

HSC
thats the course im thinking of doing next yr...well one of them anyway.... is it a one yr course or more?

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep it's a one year course it was a 6 month at newcastle campus but it went to 1 year this year.

I have no idea what I am going to do next year in theory off to uni as I am on deferrment.

jirwin

HSC
Thats great. are there anything u need to have done before u can do the course? prequestities (i cant spell lol)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Urgh! Uni tomoz :( Whcih reminds me, have to ask my cousin for a lift.

My test is in a few weeks, i'll tell you when i get them :) Question for those who have done the test, can we take our own car for the test, or did you guys drive your instructors cars, if you went with an instructor, cause i dont like my instructors car, its annoying to drive with, i want to drive my car -hmph-

I have 2 assignments due today, isnt that grand -hmph- Oh wellz, im finishing my c++ now, and the other one, meh!

Anyone get or read TV Week????

4hrs 28mins :)

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Urgh! Uni tomoz :( Whcih reminds me, have to ask my cousin for a lift.

My test is in a few weeks, i'll tell you when i get them :) Question for those who have done the test, can we take our own car for the test, or did you guys drive your instructors cars, if you went with an instructor, cause i dont like my instructors car, its annoying to drive with, i want to drive my car -hmph-

I have 2 assignments due today, isnt that grand -hmph- Oh wellz, im finishing my c++ now, and the other one, meh!

Anyone get or read TV Week????

4hrs 28mins :)
Yeah i got and read tv week this morning - not much in it tho... bit about martha and also the aftermath of beth's death.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe yeh, i just got it as well. Im a big Jack and Martha fan, so thats the only reason i bought it, otherwise i dont usually get it, just get scans off people :p

Logies in 2 weeks, how excitement. I cant wait to see the gowns, and the guys in suits <3 I hope Jodi goes *fingers crossed*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
Thats great. are there anything u need to have done before u can do the course? prequestities (i cant spell lol)
Well this year they ran 3 classes for the course they were expecting to run only one. The first class my class is for people who have done either (certificate II or certificate III in IT - I have done certificate II), the second is for those who hadn't done any IT certificate and the third is combine multimedia and web as there wasn't enough for each.

So they would like you to have some sort of IT certificate but that being said people just turned up and tried there luck on enrolement day. Previous years they liked you to do cert II, III then IV but this year they didn't really care. Although the people that haven't done cert II need to do an extra class to get it.

Tasha you can use your own car although I used my instructors car although that being said I hadn't had a lesson or driven it for two weeks but I had a lesson before the test so it was all good, passed for time. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It would depend on the modules etc I had to bring my cert II in and show my teacher as the modules in cert II you do depends on the school/teacher it's all a little confusing really.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ah kool thats Nathan :) I guess i'll just have to drive his car. I have book a lesson for the day before the test now.

Yay Baby Archie tonight, this show is running low of babies :p

PS, new opening credits available on official website for viewing. The new song is good :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)