Home and Away (9 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i didnt say i want mattie...i was trying to observe from adrian's point of view
i wouldnt mind being your bad boy though ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tash you can have Jack and ill have Hugh fairs fair hehehe
Sounds like a plan :p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Tim is gone from DWTS. NOw i really want to cry. He should be in the final. NO, this is wrong, wrong wrong wrong -cries-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Sounds like a plan :p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Tim is gone from DWTS. NOw i really want to cry. He should be in the final. NO, this is wrong, wrong wrong wrong -cries-
It's a great plan :) - now lets go get our hot men :D

I know seriously he should be there instead of Fifi :( there is just no justice in this world *sniff*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Tim deserved to be in the final....hes the one dancer consistently acheiving high scores
so its fifi and kate?...i betcha the public voted for fifi out of compassion
what a farce

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
my granny told me that fifi was supposed to be having some operation on her ankle??? WHY IS SHE STIL THERE?! hahah :S damnation! in that case i hope kate wins

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sooo peeved off. I love Tim <3

Hey, and Rach, both our guys are single :) Pity theyre hearts belong to someone else. Oh wellz, we can steal them :p

Bobby (Drew) is in It Takes Two, so he'll be on DWTS next week :) And Krystal Forscutt from BB last year, she's on as well :) She is Jodi's Chris's ex-gf :p And both Jodi and Krystal added a party together last week. I wonder how that went :p Oh wellz :) Im def watching ITT this year :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i liked her at first on BB, then i hated her afterwards, and then when i found out she went out with Chris, i didnt like her even more, but now i like her :p

Im watching Numbers, i like crime shows :) And im waiting for Up-late to start and the cricket

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I love the fact there is no uni or work 2moro :) just an assessment to go over but meh - means i can have a lovely night staying up late watching tv and relaxing :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I love the fact there is no uni or work 2moro :) just an assessment to go over but meh - means i can have a lovely night staying up late watching tv and relaxing :D
haha i feel exactly the same way...the fact theres no uni tomorrow makes me more lazier than i already am :D
i might watch up late if i cant find anything to do :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im watching up-late, i just need to kick my dad out of the tv room. Might be hard with the cricket on tonight -hmph-

What time does it start??

What are you guys up to this ANZAC day???

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hhaha i need to enjoy every moment i can relaxing before i start teaching next week which is going to be 2.5 weeks full of long days and nights and stress and anxiety but many memorable moments in the end lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
uplate starts at 11.30 i think
hmm anzac day tomorrow...since its raining, ill probably sleep in :p, and then just chill out and relax

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oki dokes, thanks guys. 1115 it is.

I cant believe channel 9 aint showing the cricket. Gayness. Oh wait i watch on fox anyways, now just a plan to get rid of dad, you guys got any ideas??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)