• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
umm i dont know, probably Mark... i like Jack but sometimes i dont... whereas all i hate about Ric is his side burns.

btw, does Ric still work at that garage? its never been mentioned or shown since he was having all that trouble... its just mentioned that he "goes to work"

jirwin

HSC
omg i missed Australia's got Talent last wk... i rewound the tape but didnt press record :( i wanted to see the little dancers, chase and lily... chase is so cute.

HSC
No...one of those singers i hate..her voice is annoying :mad1: i *think* it was Bonnie who i didnt like :|

i like the werid guy that was holding the fire thingy last week ...i cant remember what happened:( Buthe was really good thats all i remember:eek:

I dont like the piano players etc..stupid why ..how did they get this far?

jirwin

HSC
i hate the man with the gum leaves... i want chase and lily to win cos he is cute :D i dont care what he would do with the money. i also like Max the piano player so i hope he wins. definitely not the changing clothes female... the singing girls are ok - bonnie

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Soul Mystic (SM) deserves to win- the changing clothes woman. She is awesome. I had AGT running in the background last week, but didnt really watch, jut SM's performance. And tonight i wont be watching coz of BB. Oh wellz. I hope SM win :)

Speaking of BB, Andrew did a nudey run today, so funny. I wonder what Haley thought of that :p The poor girl :p

HSC
haha

Is today the finale of Aus has talent? or are they just saying that then it'll be on next week? :mad1:

Aww..poor hayley:p

jirwin

HSC
i guess it would depend if she got to watch him do the nudey run and whether it was apart of his personality

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The nudey runw as part of a dare, he had to either do that or 'walk on water', and he chose to do the nudey run :p Funny muffin

jirwin

HSC
Hmm, i dont have to iron my uniform.. or whats considered my uniform... my parents do.

my school doesn't even have a uniform... its a dress code. so i wear jeans every day and a navy jumper that doesnt look remotely like a school uniform.

i am... but still bored

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i used alwayz iron the clothes, my dad was even telling me today to iron the clothes, but i told him to get lost, thats his job, even though i havent done my chores for last week yet :p I'll have to do that tomorrow :p

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
I only ironed once and I burnt my hand so never have again.
i've ironed a couple of times... first time i did i got shit all over my shirt so it had to be washed again lol.. the last time i ironed i accidently went over the image and it melted :( it was my white seaworld t-shirt which i love... now its a school undershirt lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)