• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (7 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh Dani, that sucks :( Im just waiting for my cousin to get married so she can have a baby.

Ummm...my family is me, my brother who is turning 21 in November, my mummy and my daddy. Just the four of us, but my brother is living with my cousins in Brisbane, so its just me, my mummy and daddy :) Which is sorta cool, since i dont have my brother breathing down my neck telling me what to do every 5 minutes :D

jirwin

HSC
HEY ALL :wave:

on the spamming topic. similar to what nathan said... we do spam a lot... we do also talk about HAA alot... we are great people.... we have a good relationship amongst us all (no heba, not a love relationship more a friendship :p) and we do contain our spamming to in here. we all have something in common and therefore we share it. and its right... if the mods didn't like it, we would of been deleted/banned a LONG time ago.

next topic: my family has 3 ppl. me, mum and dad... im an only child... we also have a loveable rottweiler named Tex - he is very much human as well lol he just annoys me when he barks for no reason

anyway... school was crap today :( got english results back... 21/30 for my half yearly... i sucked... but i got full marks for my essay assessment. i forgot to come on here during my free :( i actually did work during it once... so i am very happy.

omg, the HSC timetable comes out tomorrow :D can't wait... i hope its out around 7am so i can look before school.

can't wait for HAA tonight... jules freezes and doesn't rush in to save Mattie lol.. then he does a runner.. but he comes back because next week he starts at Summer Bay High... oh and... (See below)

Lucas is back next friday from writers camp! and he knocked back a scholarship to a prestigious school!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jules is starting at SBH next week??? Awesome. Im guessing you've read TV Week am i right??? Is it worth gettings, as in is there any good JM stuff. I know that Lou apparently tried to rape Martha, and Cam is standing outside her dressing room doing nothing, but is that all they have?? I'll buy it tomorrow since i have to take the bus to the station.

Luc is back :) With a love interest in tow maybe :)

And Siz, im sure not all big brothers are like that :p But seriously, its good to get him off my back for a while. I went away to QLD for a week during the summer because he was starting to get really annoying, but then when i came back, the both of us ended up going back to QLD for 2 weeks, like 3 days later :p And even while he is in Brisbane, he still manages to annoy me about studying, alwayz telling me to do so, but then he said he is only saying that because he doesnt have to study and is rubbing it in my face. Loser -hmph-

jirwin

HSC
Not much really

Kit and Kim kiss - Kit initiates it when they are cuddling... she is becoming overwhelmed being the single mother specially after losing her own mother. Rachel and Hugh are away together at a conference and Rach starts to doubt her and Kim's relationship and seems a bit disappointed that she didn get together with Hugh. Jules starts at SBH, trying to fit in smoothly but doesnt happen because he graffittis' one of the helpline posters Cassie put up. Lucas is back. Tony is glad but annoyed because he knocked back a scholarship to a prestigious school. Theres a new teacher at SBH and she has some connection to Luc but it doesnt tell us what. Oh and Amanda finds out about Kelli/Ethan... she loses control of her car because she is being chased by Kelli. Kelli won't help amanda and the car is about to explode at any minute. Kelli shows her scars and says its payback.

What did happen between Amanda and Kelli?

jirwin

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Jess, what's wrong with 21 out of 30?! That's a great mark!
i thought i did much better.

11 for section 1 of paper 1
10 for section 2 of paper 1

i thought my story was much better :(

i was hoping about 25 but anyway 21 scales to 7/10... so i have a possibility of 94.5 overall... altho standard english never gets band 6's

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
You should be happy with what you got!

And I think that Kelli and Amanda were in a car accident as kids, but Amanda walked away pretty much scratch free, whereas Kelli got hurt quite badly. As a result, Kelli wasn't able to pursue her acting career, but Amanda did, thus living Kelli's dream.

I think.

Anyway, I've gotta start work in under an hour, so I'm going to go and get ready.

Take care, and have a great night, everyone! :) :wave:

jirwin

HSC
dont get me wrong, i am happy with it. i just think that if that was the HSC then i would have no chance at getting even a Band 5

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jess, seriously, in school the teachers alwayz gave me crap marks for my essays, well like 10/15, and i used the same essays in the HSC and got band 6, so dont worry. School teachers suck because they alwayz compare everyones essay to the best, 15/15 essay in the grade. Thats what our school did anyone, it was really slack. But the HSC will be better. English was my worst subject at school, i didn advanced, but i got my highest mark in the HSC in English. So that says something about the teachers :p

Kelli is such a cow. I think Peter might save Amanda. He'll br driving by and once again he'll see her car and rescue her. It's alwayz the love interest that does the rescuing :p Well i hope he does anyways. Then Amanda can tell Peter everything about Kelli, and they can live happily ever after :) And what happened to Amanda leaving this week, in the promo they said she was leaving, obviosuly she doesnt :) I dont want her to go. The show will get boring without her.

Holly attended the MTV AVMA's yesterday with her husband, Paul Ford. They look sooooooo cute together. Bless!

jirwin

HSC
i hope your right.

English has been my worst subject - thats why i dropped - wasn't handling the pressure either... now i have a really good teacher (i think she loves me... she is always looking at me when she is talking... altho the other students in the class dont do anything... im the only one that does the homework lol) and with the help of my friend who does 4unit english, i am starting to understand it better.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thats good. Its alwayz good to get help from friends when you dont understand things, and also ask your teacher. I had a tutor, so i got all my help from her. You'll do fine :) A good luck with the timetable tomorrow. Hope its good. My timetable was pretty spread out, the first week i had 3 exams, including the 2 enlgish ones, second week i had both maths exams, third week i had IPT and 4th week i had Business Studies. Exams are good when they are spread out.

My uni exams for this semester, i have 4 exams in 3 days, and all in the second week. So i get the first week off, and an extra week of holidays :) But that second week is going to be a killer :(

HSC
Made you people spam a...bit:(

Siz i got two brothers one turns 22 this year and the other turns 20 :|

Jess 21/30 is awesome! But i get why you're not 'that' happy...thats why never expect high marks but aim for them :eek:

That pic of Holly was good...she looks beautiful as usual :eek:

i hated my exams:( they put all the 'hard' subjects in the first week and two weeks later the easier ones:(

jirwin

HSC
yeah im hoping for a good timetable but not one thats spread too far out. and not more than 1 a day unless i guess one of them is general maths.

for my trials i hope all to be in the first week plus the next monday... then ill have like a 3wk winter holiday

jirwin

HSC
21/30 is only 70% thats just a band 4. if i want a band 5 overall i need to get a lot better at paper 1

HSC
for paper one, all you need to do is memorise your journeys essay, and practice on past papers for the comprehension questions.

Also remember that in section 1 and 2 it doesn’t have to be about the journey you’re doing eg physical journeys. For the second section you could do whatever you like, you said you thought it was good, did you ask your teacher why she/he gave you the mark you got?

Good luck with it:)

jirwin

HSC
we havent got the actual papers back... only the marks... im not sure which teachers did what section either but i plan on finding out.

i'm going to talk to all my teachers and ask them do give me a question each week (fortnightly for english). i asked cafs last wk and she said she would do it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Arent the trials after winter break though???

I get a 5 week Winter break :) Thats heaps long for me. Maybe i'll go up to QLD again, and spend some time with my cousins :p Doubt my mum'll let me -hmph-

~~3hrs 42mins.

Poor Jules. I wanna give him a hug -big hug for Jules- And Lily too. I wander why Jules freaks out. Definitely watching this instead of BB, evne though i really want to watch BB. Oh wellz. I'll be watching HAA everyday but friday, since Jack and Martha are in all the eps, except today and friday :p

jirwin

HSC
our school changed the trials to wks 9 and 10 of this term... too many students didn't come after the trials and missed out on valuable work. the trials wont contain all the content but this content will be revised more than the others later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)