• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (7 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that was an ok 'ish' episode. Haha Lily's mum is pretty mean, evil and twisted. Man Ric needs a hair cut.

Cam is sly. About time Martha said Cam was treating her like a piece of meat. Aww Cindi putting the guilt trip on I'm sure they can get another job.

Awww Tasha will be happy Jack tomorrow.

jirwin

HSC
I HATE CAM SO MUCH and i think Martha is an idiot - i would never let a guy treat me like that no matter how many guilt trips he tries... its not the first time she has had doubts either.

my favourite part was with lily and her mum... her mum is a bitch! i loved how lily was like "her mum...is dead"

jirwin

HSC
Well im going for a nap before All Saints... that way i wont be running late tomorrow morning due to having to watch All Saints before school. :( ive been running late all week - stupid BOS and the non existent timetable and stupid addictive TV Week.

NIGHT ALL :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Can i kill Cam? Can i kill Lou?

How gorgeous did Martha look??? Her dress was gorgeous too :) The poor baby though. I love it when she said "Jack would have punched the sleaze in the face" or something like that, and the way she said "baby" mimicking Cam. God, you gotta love that girl :)

Poor Lily :( He mum is evil to the max, and evil looking, but very familiar looking -thinks- Poor Jules. I want him to come back. Petey <3 Dan <3 Drew <3 <3

Overall, a good episode. Definitely cant wait till tomorrow :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah what a damn sleazebag lou is....martha had every right to reacted the way she did....but please martha break it off with cam...cant you damn see how hes treating you
he obviously cares more about his business than his girlfriend, so i hope things between martha and jack reignite soon

and lily...im starting to warm up to her..even though that annoying voice still drives me insane
so we know the reasoning behind jules risk taking behaviour....all to do with his ex gf

anyways that was a pretty entertaining episode, so lets hope itll be the same come tomorrow

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
But but but Jess All Saints isn't on this week or next week. This week because of DWTS final ep and next week because of ITT first ep.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh is anyone watching DWTS?
i wouldnt be bothered to watch it simply because tim isnt in the final

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Hi everyone
Im angry and annoyed. At 6.30 my power went off completely no warning gone! So it comes back on at 7.30 right as HAA was finishing. Isaw the last 2 mins and the thing for 2moro nites ep. Stupid country energy!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha you werent destined to watch today's episode of home and away then :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im watching DWTS :) Alwayz do, but i was watching SImpsons before, only coz it was all new :p Bobby Morely looked hot in the audience <3 Krystal wasnt there though -hmph-

OMG ok totally off the topic, and its not like you guys care or anything, but Michael from BB06 goes to my uni, and i saw him today :p SOooooo cute <3 My cuz wants me to get a pic with him, coz she loves him

Back to HAA, nothing to say. Oh as to Jeremy

so i hope things between martha and jack reignite soon
The news spoilers might interest you then :p

Oh and that sucks Dani :( Stupid electricity. Id die if that happened to me, but then i'd download the episode the next day :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh i remember michael....the one that stirred up shit while he was in the big brother house :)
did you talk to him...or were you too busy perving :p

haha i hope so :) jack and martha is way better than martha and ash/cam...coz jack actually treats her like a princess

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha im tash would happily download it for you then mail it across :)

shiftylilbrat

HSC
I missed todays ep:( After whinging about the time, i totally fogot about it, and at 7:34 realised that H&A just finished:(

:(

And Tasha you saw Michael :eek: he was cool :)

I saw a commercial with Bobby Morely in it for it takes two...and omg :eek: he looks better off the show:uhhuh:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
NO i wasnt perving, he was sitting far away from me :p Well only a couple of tables behind, but oh wellz :p

Jack and Martha are better then Jack/Sam and Ashton/Martha/Cam. Gosh, no-one can be with Jack and Martha because its just wrong :p

Can you imagine if Sharni got the role of Martha??? How weird would that have been. And Sharni 'having' a thing for Paul, no wonder she is jealous of Jodi :p Who wouldnt be :p

I love Jules, so now its Jack, Hugh and Jules :) Too many guys -hmph- Oh wellz :)

Tim should be in the final :( He just danced. How sad. Stupid Todd McKinney -hmph-

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha i cant imagine sharni being martha, nor jodi being cassie seeing you brought it up
but it wouldnt have been weird if they were relocated that role in the first place...maybe were just used to seeing them in their respective roles, it would be hard to imagine.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Another Holly pic from the MTV Awards---I hope it works

And Ada at the Australian Fashion week, with hubby Chrys

Why are all the HAAers wearing black to all their public appearances. Though, black is awesome :) Or maybe their mouring Beth :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
my friend was actually working at the mtv awards, bringing glasses of champagne to guests :|
unfortunately there wasnt any photos or autographs, because that was 'unprofessional behaviour'

mmm holly...looking stunning
<3 her legs

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i missed HAA 2nite *sniff* stupid teaching lil kids and having to plan lessons :p gah!! did i misss muchhhh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)