Home and Away (1 Viewer)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
its a good thing my dad is a bottomless pit ince the HSC gets closer i will b baking every nite of the week.
EDIT: Send Tasha an e-cupcake. I wanted to make choc chip cookies but i couldnt find the choc chips when mum got home she told me they were in the fridge so i might make some 2moro.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
:(
you just tore my heart out

tasha....you know how to make naan bread?

HSC
I dont get how you could cook when you're stressed ... i think i'll end up putting salt, and too stuff then burning them :|

lol thank god im not the only one :eek: and tasha theres got to be some guys out there who like cooking :eek: or else if they're rich and they have people working for them ...even better :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I think its good cos it takes ur mind off crap and u focus on that instead haha - when im stressed i also tend to draw and paint and play with play dough :S quite weird haha i regress into a child-like state of mind :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tasha....you know how to make naan bread?
Why not just buy naan bread from Coles?? Thats what we do :p

Send Tasha an e-cupcake
*gobbles cupcake* Thanks for the cupcake Dani, it was yummy *rubs tummy* yummmmmm...:p

lol thank god im not the only one and tasha theres got to be some guys out there who like cooking or else if they're rich and they have people working for them ...even better
we think the same :p Pity in Australia, its rare for people to have maids and cooks. My uncle in Singapore has 2 cooks and 2 maids, lucky bum.

awww...my cousin and i made some chocolate desert, and we had all these chocolate melts, and we could not stop eating them. The Cabury ones are the best

Holey moley, the Swans are getting their butts kicked -runs to corner and cries-

HSC
Naa not with me..with me i cant forget something, and focus on something else :(

same as when im angry i cant foget it :mad1:

And Jeremy your birthday is in 3 days! :eek: turning 19 :eek: ..

Edit: Tasha your uncle is lucky :eek:

Last edited:

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
It does take ya mind off things but i get frustrated if something goes wrong if i burn something i have to start all over again. It annoys my mum. So ive taken up jogging as well but theres only so much exercise my asthma can handle.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, your not 19 yet??? OMGosh im older than you. I feel old :(

I should start exercising. I only walk to the shops to catch a bus for uni, and thats only once a week, and its only a 10min work, and when i get my Ps i wont be walking at all. Woopz, maybe i should sign up to the gym again, even though i told them i'd never come back -thinks-

HSC
lol..and if you do something wrong it makes you worse than when you started :|

umm..i was looking at a website [artistdirect] to watch music videos and i only just realised that cascada was a trio :eek: i am delayed :(

Cascada is comprised of singer Natalie Horler and two DJ/producers Yanou and DJ Manian.
:eek:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha im stil 18 until the end of june and im in second year uni - its sad :( im soooooo younggggg!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
cascada is like a trance group....groove coverage, ian van dahl those types of music :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
My bday is 21st June not toooo far away - how good my last uni exam and assessments will all be finished by the 20th June hahaha :D sooo lucky

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I want the original version of Everytime we touch, not the remix or fast version, but i cant find it no where -hmph-

Awww...Dani is the baby here hehe :p

HSC
lol Tasha you got a pirates sig <3

And isnt the Everytime song on the website?

i like the fast versions :eek: way better

Is Dani younger than Jess?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i like the fast version of Everytime, but i also like the slow version :(

I likey my siggy too, i just need to get it made smaller so its a normal siggy size, but my friend isnt on line. Where is she today, she is alwayz on -hmph-

I had a fall-out with my best friend last week, and she hasnt spoken to me all week, just because i didnt go to her party. Is that stupid, or is it just me??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)