Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Isnt that on wednesdya?? And im going to miss it -creies- i just realised last night that im missing wednesdays ep of HAA and not tuesdays, luckily wednesday isnt all that good, oh wait i think Kim and Kit kiss, dammit oh wellz

Tasha ...you watch the logies?! :|
I just want to watch the red carpet. I only like the red carpet to see the dresses, and men in suits <3 -dies- And for the actual show, ill just watch the HAA awards, im prett sure they'll win quite a few tonight, including Best Drama, second year in row -dances- oh and Paul and Jodi are presenting best new male talent, so i have to watch that :p Well thats if Jodi decides to go *fingers crossed she does* My friend said to watch the 6pm news to see if she is on the red carpet :)

I should probs go have a shower, so i can at least get 4hrs of studying before my 5.5hrs of tv -hmph- and i also have to go for a drive, so thats like 2hrs of studying -hmph-

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
Yep Wednesday.

:( I know Jess I guess we can't procastinate now.
What do u mean WE can't... i dont know about u but i havent been ;) :D.
i've finished one whole question that has so far taken about 2 lessons of 75min, 30min of lunch, plus from about 9.30am till 12.30pm today.

but im now sick of that assessment so im moving on to my art case study... im sick of the words "case study"

jirwin

HSC
my goal is to do 10 questions a day ... it wont happen

im trying to finish my art assignment tonight (start and finish) or get one artist done. and tomorrow afternoon ill continue working on my dnt case study so i have stuff to show my teacher on tuesday

Edit:
The HSC timetable is out tomorrow.
i hope the dont postpone it AGAIN

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooo...good luck Jess with the timetable :)

I have an exam on wednesday and i haven even started studying. Most def probs gonna fail, coz its Mulitple Choice questions and i suck at those :p oh wellz, shall go study now

bye all, will be bacl around 6 :) :wave:

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ooo...good luck Jess with the timetable :)

I have an exam on wednesday and i haven even started studying. Most def probs gonna fail, coz its Mulitple Choice questions and i suck at those :p oh wellz, shall go study now

bye all, will be bacl around 6 :) :wave:
if all else fails... choose C :D

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
I know im getting up at 6.
I doubt it will be up at 6am... but i get up that time anyway so ill get online and do some work

jirwin

HSC
wb Heba.

ive kinda given up on BB but i still read the diary on the official site.

i totally forgot about last wednesdays special but oh well

its taken my like an hour and a half to write a one page biography about Marc Chagall - talk about procrastinating

HSC
haha

Jess i havent watched BB since like wednesday or tuesday ..and i only just read the diary stuff like 1 hr ago for the whole week :shy:

omg my friend sent me this chain letter..but it has pics and they're soo cute and funny :eek:

So anyone still online?

jirwin

HSC
but im happy. i've done so much today :D as well as a lot of procrastinating.

finished a large dnt question and wrote 2 pages for my art case study!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)