Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
aww i'll change it to one that makes her look freaked out...so that when you wake up in the morning and come on the net ...she'll freak you out :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol....instead of spamming to the max, why dont you have a normal msn convo? not like we're trying to beat any post limits :p

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol....instead of spamming to the max, why dont you have a normal msn convo? not like we're trying to beat any post limits :p
whats spamming? lol jk

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Jess

the KiKi kiss is on tuesday, and im not missing it :) And the actual crash is on monday night. Amanda -cries-

The showed Kate Ritchie on the news, she is wearing a turquoise dress with a silver sequency necklining thing, but it sorta goes straight up, certainly an interesting dress. They didnt show any other HAA stars, but quite a few Neighbours people. I never knew Pippa Black had a tattoo, unless it wasnt her :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I had my usernamed changed, Tasha/Heba you create a thread in the contact a moderator forum and an admin will get around to it.

prit is part of my last name and nep is my initials. :p

jirwin

HSC
bobness in weekend progress thread said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jirwin
non school doesnt add to ur post count?

Welcome to the interweb.

You can check how many posts others have by right clicking their username. And that incl. non-school/schoolies posts (i.e. ones that don't count).
what does this mean? welcome to the interweb - its not like im a newie on here :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jai :) Im gonna either call my kid Jai or Jay, most probs Jay though, even though Jai is the Indian spelling :p

I dont have a middle name, so my initals are NM :p

jirwin

HSC
because i hate when its used as in "JESSICA ANN!"

means im in trouble... and i HATE being called Jessica as well :(

Ann however comes from 3 different ppl's names in my family.
My Aunt (mum's sister) is Anne
Nan's (mums mum) middle name is Ann
and my dad's mum's name was like andrea but she got called Ann - she died when dad was 5.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:( thats sad

I never get in trouble, and i think my parents alwayz call me by my full name, Natasha, not Tasha, only my friends and cousins, and some aunts and uncles call me Tash or Tashas, and one of my cousins has a strange name for me :p

Anywyas, heres a pic of Kate from tonight

Her neck thing is like what Jodi's dress was like at the Marie Claire Award thing. T'is custom made my Collette Dinnigan just for her, she made Jodi's dress as well, obviously. Very pretty

jirwin

HSC
i was thinking, if i had a daughter, i would name her Andrea. but i dont really know.
i wouldn't name my son after dad's father - dad hated him, was an alcoholic didn't look after his kids and died when dad was 15 :( i feel so sorry for dad

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
awww - i dont think i will name my kids after my parents - i want some names that are new and fresh haha as opposed to names that already are in the family :S:p if that makes sense hehe

for a boy i like the names: nathan, luke and matthew and for a girl: natalie, natasha, elizabeth and marie hehehe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)