I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha hey rach :wave:
and seeing the smirk on belle's face, while kelli was being stern...i lol'd
and yes and in the process and kicked very painfully for standing up to her :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
nooooooooooooow im borreeeddd cant it be HAA time now :(:p hahah i think that HAA should be one hour long instead of 30 mins :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nar that would be just too long....1 hr home and away for 5 days a week...nope

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Great recap Jeremy.

I just saw the promo for HAA, the end part where Kit moves in for the kiss, its exactly like Martha nad Jacks kiss. The writers really reuse their ideas :p Oh wellz :) Kelli is psychotic like Zoe, and they even look the same, well the hair at least :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah...i wanna see kim and kit hook up....and also rachel and hugh...that would be interesting

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha i agreee it iss scarryy - i think kelli is less psychotic looking however :p she doesnt look sooo posessed

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Who is worse though? I mean with Kelli it is her actually sister that's pretty bad.

But have to say Zoe because of all the pain she and Sarah caused.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha zoe and kelli are both just as bad in my books
angie was just as evil....using manipulative mind games

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Zoe of course, she blew Jack and Marthas reception up, thats the worst thing to happen in the Bay, in the past couple of years :p And i will forever hate her for that, and for hurting Sally the first time, and every other time. I just hate Zoe, and Kelli then

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha but seeing jack and martha as your favourite couple, theres certainly gotta be biased there :p
but then again home and away would be boring without evil protagonists :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hope no-one for a while. They need happy storylines for a while, then they can bring back the evilness.

And yes, Jeremy that was a tad biased of me, but who cares :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i still cant believed how relieved i am when the kelli storyline finishes :D
now i wonder what would be the next entertaining storyline....another death? mayhem? hmmm...we need more belle and martha of course...thats where the entertainment lies :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yes, Belle needs good storylines. Martha's is finishing next week, huge relief i tell you. These two storylines were my least fav, even though i was so looking forward to Marthas, now i just hate it :p Oh wellz, as long as it ends happily, im happy :)

But yes, there will be another accident in 2 weeks time *rolls eyes* and Jules and Cassie will get storyline, oh and Luc is back with a new love interest, whom we'll meet this week. I think something will happen with that relationship, besides the fact thats its already wrong in so many ways :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha you mean the storyline with cam and martha...haha that needed to be wiped off ages ago....i really hope jack and martha get it back on :)
hmm another accident involving jules and cassie...that should be interesting...love triangle?
haha luc's love interest, which then tony sleeps with....haha that would be hilarious to watch....first it was his good mate and now its his own father
lol

HSC
^Lol

H&A is turning into jerry springer with all its 'my mum is dating my ex':( everyone on this show sleeps with everyone!

they need something other than the whole family love triangles!

Finally the Amanda/Kelli sotryline is finishing :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)