Home and Away (5 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
i love general maths.. hate advanced.. my friend thinks im weird because i love maths

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
Argh the life of a student is such a satisfying one. At least with work you get paid to be there instead of you paying them and you don't have to always be working at home and if you do it's overtime = better.
lol, u say that and u havent even got/had a job... i find that funny.. but true

EDIT:

grr... i've been working on this case study for 19.5hrs.... well thats how long the word document has been open for but it is mostly accurate because when it was open but i wasnt working on it i was doing a title page for it anyway.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No but I know what working is like I did work placement that was good enough. :p I mean you can take work home but you don't have to and you get overtime pay most of the time so being a student is worse. :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I fink i prefer exams over assessments - i mean with an assessment i seem to be forever working on it - with an exam theres only so much preparation you can do :p and then u go and sit down and its over :)

HAA in around 30ish minutes :D yayness omgsh

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
No but I know what working is like I did work placement that was good enough. :p I mean you can take work home but you don't have to and you get overtime pay most of the time so being a student is worse. :p
Where did u do work placement at?

jirwin

HSC
i did work placement in yr 9 at a newsagency - hated it but got a job out of it - quit after 8mths.

did work placement in yr 10 at my local preschool - LOVED IT... it was so fun... in yr 5 and 6 i used to set up the preschool before school began and it was still the same teacher so i had heaps of fun and the kids were so cute. i got a kid with mental disabilities joining in with the other kids.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I fink i prefer exams over assessments - i mean with an assessment i seem to be forever working on it - with an exam theres only so much preparation you can do :p and then u go and sit down and its over :)

HAA in around 30ish minutes :D yayness omgsh
great minds think alike

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I did workplacement in yr 11 at a school helping with there IT and then at an IT business in year 12 at a place in town.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I did work experience in a hair salon in yr 10 now when i go there i get free haircuts. The last yr i did one week at a bowling club as a waitress and taking orders n using the cash register and then i did another week at Kamrt which was realli cool.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the only work experience i ever got was working in the travel agency :)

T

trolloutaface

you guys aren't even discussing home and away :/

EDIT: and I just went through the last 6 pages of this thread

jirwin

HSC
we get special spamming rights being regulars

(not really but it sounds good)

jirwin

HSC
apart from me... who else has a tv near their computer?

this forum goes very quiet during HAA... even during the breaks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)