Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey guys :wave:
how was your day?
i need to stop bludging around and get some work done :(...easier said than done though
40 mins~

jirwin

HSC
Omg that would suck Dani...

my english teacher is great - she doesnt care if i dont do the homework due monday because she isnt worried about me

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Allo jeremyyy

My day was tooo long, emotionally draining and i feel like im slowly turning into a 5 year old :p i need an intellectually stimulating conversation of some sort hahah

How was urs?:p

HAA in 30ish minutes :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
heya gorgeous :)
haha i only had a chem lab and a lecture...which was good but way too boring :(
awww...ill give you an intellectually stimulating convo tonight....i need one too if i wanna finish off my assignment
gheyness

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
jirwin said:
Omg that would suck Dani...

my english teacher is great - she doesnt care if i dont do the homework due monday because she isnt worried about me
I hate my english teacher. Which is prolly why i dont do my homework 4 her lol. But ive started making more of an effort. Ive done half the stuff she wants me to i just didnt hand it in so its not that big of a deal im just a whinger n she makes me mad lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
jirwin said:
whats with it being spelt ghey?
because jess we like spelling words in a whole lot of different varieties :)
5 mins to go.....oh i wonder nothing bad happens to martha :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Awww poor jess :p

HAA was good

I hateeeeee Cam!!

Cassie annoys me no end :p!!!

Jules hair is looking better all the time haha must be that hes washing it or something!

Lucas is back yay :) Drew is hotness!!

Ooooh la la 2moro night looks goodish

Now i am watching Step Up :S

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh boring episode...martha made it enjoyable though

ahh lucas came back from his trip, and was greeted by one happy father. so they went out for a surf before going home. as lucas was going in for a shower, tony opened lucas' bag and found out that he had a scholarship to study in the states, to which lucas declined because he wanted to be there for his dad.

cam's club is in big strife, and he desperately needs martha to turn up so she could made lou happy. after cam makes up stories about how they were threatening to harm krystal, martha gave in, and after her pole dancing session, she joined the table and had one celebratary drink, before retreating upstairs in the change room. then lou the perve went upstairs just as she was changing, and being a creep, asked her whether she needed a hand. i assume afterwards that she was sexually assaulted.

so theres this tension still between jules and cassie. when cassie was questioned by sally as to whether it wss jules who posted it up, she lied and said it wasnt him. then she just annoyed him to which he said something bad about how she likes guys who are aggressive and a woman basher etc, to which cassie got very upset, and prompted drew to have a real go at jules for him being a jerk. sally then came to check on cassie and she finally said that it was jules who posted up the poster.

ahh so this new chick is coming to town tomorrow....wonder what secret are they hiding...maybe the chick is pregnant?

HSC
Cam is the biggest asshole ever :angry: Where's Jack when Martha needs him?!

Stupid idiot!

Feel sorry for Martha. And Cas.

Jules is dumb, Cas shouldnt waste her time on the idiot.

Rick...:eek: and Lucas and his 'girlfriend' [?] she looked wwwaaaayyyyyyy older than him!

jirwin

HSC
FINALLY finished... time to clean up - and to think my room was clean this morning :( my fingers are all sticky :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That was a good ep.

Aww Jack and Martha how cute.

Cam is so sly poor Martha. :(

YAY Lucas is back don't know why I am happy about that hmm I guess new storyline. That girl/women that comes tomorrow maybe a teacher from writing camp that he is seeing? Look forward to it.

Hmm Cassie and Jules sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

HAHA we all posted like 1 min after eachother WOAH!

jirwin

HSC
and sad people who have nothing better to do then keep refreshing and then replying... or is that just me?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha no msn for me now...maybe tonight if youre still on
and heba change your avatar please....its freaking me out :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)