• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

~emma~

HSC
im doing an acting coarse wit the director of home and away!! its so much fun!! my goal is to get on that show!!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
How mad was it last friday when Ric absolutely belted Callan, he got what he deserved...so anyone know if they'll find out that kim isn't really the father of hayley's baby?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
yenta said:
so anyone know if they'll find out that kim isn't really the father of hayley's baby?
No but i reckon they will eventually find out.. Hayley and Scott will finally get together, Scott all chummy that he's the father of the baby, Kim really upset that he's thought he was a Dad for the second time but he's not (remember Charlie?)

Pretty predictable really... they'll just draw it out for as long as they can! e.g. Hayley's baby will get some blood disease, and they'll find out Kim's not the father or something dramatic like that!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
gordo said:
has lleyton been on it yet?
Yeah he was on last week, in one episode he was in the diner and waved to hayley and stared at her for a bit, the next episode hayley bumped into him and he was acting like he knew her, talking to her asking if she was "ready to eat lunch" or something...pretty fuckn lame and a waste of time if u ask me. Just cos he is that scrag's bf doesn't mean he should be allowed to go on the show...esp. since he can't act for shit.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
She was in some room that used to be the guy's daughter's bedroom (the guy who kidnapped her). She couldn't break out so when the guy came in to give her food, she (I think) kneed him in the nuts and ran off into the bush, found a public phone, called Ric and Ric came and rescued her. Funny how she called Ric rather than her mum or any other relative.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yep, for sure. It's already obvious with the way cassie is all jealous and shit, and in the tv guide for friday it says "Ric is confused about his feelings" or something...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
That means he's gay
lol yeah. He's probably bi or something.

But if ric and matilda get together, there's going to be serious probs at home between ric and cassie... i mean they live together. if that happens cassie will probably move out or something.

persephone

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah me too
yep...me too.

what happened to matilda and her drugging, etc? how did they find her? and what did cassie overhear in the surfclub (between henry and ric) that unsettled her a bit?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
HSC
persephone said:
yep...me too.

what happened to matilda and her drugging, etc? how did they find her? and what did cassie overhear in the surfclub (between henry and ric) that unsettled her a bit?
Henry said, "I just love her so much", and Ric replied "Yeh, so do I".. and Cassie overheard it and wondered whether he likes Matilda and not her.. blah blah teenage crap..

Seriously, with the Hayley thing though.. I can't understand why not one female character who has been pregnant on that show can have a normal pregnancy.. there's always complications! ..... gee..

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i rekon hayley will refuse to abort the baby thus leading to her going to op and then failing and then she dies. (which is how hayley will leave from home and away meaning bec cartwright has to go soon coz of baby in real life and marriage to lleyton and so on)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
HSC
ally15 said:
i rekon hayley will refuse to abort the baby thus leading to her going to op and then failing and then she dies. (which is how hayley will leave from home and away meaning bec cartwright has to go soon coz of baby in real life and marriage to lleyton and so on)
No Hayley doesn't die.. Bec Cartwright does leave the show though. They've got a replacement Hayley... so there will be a 'new' Hayley... the same thing they did with Flynn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)