Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
Hey:wave:...if anyone is still here

jirwin said:
U TAKE THAT BACK NOW!
BH and All Saints are AWESOME shows (sometimes better than HAA - well all saints is at least)
lol

I didnt mean BH was shit, just the other ones are. Yeah i dont like All saints, but if you watch this from 9-2 its all a load of crap, they need better tv shows!!!!!! [2pm-Kevin hill:eek:]

Rach said:
The cookies i baked taste yummy even if they do look a bit funky looking haha
omg, i made muffins...and they're really yummy : first time i make them:shy: im so excited:p

And they look weird:( ...no fair...meh as long as they're eatable:p

Jess said:
i think Heba has this topic covered enough without the need for someone else.
haha

only need one word to define Krystal: slag :p

omg Rach Bobby was soo hot tonight :eek: I only watched his performance :|

omg ... bobby's nails are painted ... ewww ...
:( He was still awesome :eek: and the nails were cute:p

I use too much emotions:( ..damn im doing it again...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Week 20- 28th of May -

Monday - Tony's affair threatens to tear the family apart. Jules and Drew concoct a cunning plan to win back the girls. Lucas tries to humiliate Naomi. PG

Tuesday - Tony's mistake leaves one of his family in peril. Drew gets sprung in more ways than one. Will Cassie finally give in to Jules? PG

Wednesday - Tension between Rachel and Hugh leads to a shocking confession. Matilda and Luc make a heartbreaking decision. Tony's troubles go from bad to worse. PG

Thursday - Jack punishes Naomi for tearing his family apart. Rachel is pressured to reveal her true feelings. Is Martha falling for Hugh? PG

Friday - Belle's revenge on Drew goes horribly wrong. Naomi's secret falls into the wrong hands. PG

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow thats pretty interesting
what martha likes hugh? well at least shes picked a decent guy to like but why not jack?
and damn i didnt know tony's affair with naomi is gonna fall apart :(....too many sad storylines on home and away

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its a HOlden packed week :) i likey

As for Martha, i think Rachel might take it the wrong way, because of the question mark. She might see Martha and Hugh together at the Diner or Surf Club eating or drinking, and starts to get really jealous thinking that theres something going on, and hence her being forced to admit her feelings for him. But Martha and Hugh, they would make a cute couple <3 If only Jack wasnt in the picture :p But thankfully he is :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha ditto to what rachel said
dont you guys have uni today?

HSC
I like the way you think Tasha:p

But if Martha and Hugh get together then its just too stupid! First she was with Jack, leaves him goes to Ash, then goes to cam :| Lots of crappy relationships:(

I didnt even realise Belle and Drew had anymore problems :S

Lucas and Mattie?

I think i'll stick to not reading spoilers from now on, since i still dont get whats going on :S

jirwin

HSC
AFTERNOON ALL!

:wave:

im home early for once on a wednesday - got a lift which i thought would be quicker but instead it was probably longer - but much easier and i got food so oh well... im to finish my case study :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
afternoon jess :wave:
haha man i hate late starts...my lecture starts at 4 so im still at home studying for tomorrow's maths test :(

jirwin

HSC
but least u get to sleep in :p

my morning was terrible. incident on the morning bus - kid insulting my friend - she reported it - i had to fill out incident form - but hey it got me out of a boring cafs class :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Love the siggy Heba :)

This is the cutest pic ever of those two :p Ok not ever, but a really cute pic i love it :)

I just got back from uni. Im taking the night off, meaning no work, because ive been working my butt off for the past week or so, and my head is starting to spin.

~~3hrs 17mins. Cant wait for tonights ep :)

jirwin

HSC
well u had already done enough for yesterday - staying up till 3am - u crazy kid.

i can finally see the light at the end of the case study :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p I didn't stay up till 3am that was just an example of how late I had stayed up it was closer to 3am on Sunday night but it was really 2.30am then but that was worth it since I got heaps done.

I stayed up till 11.30pm last night woke up at 7.30pm and I still feel tired. :(

2 hours 50mins!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im bored. Not studying makes me bored -hmph- And my mum wont be home till after 6, so i have nothing to do until she comes home. I could watch tv, but that means going back downstairs, i could watch B&B havent watched that in a while.

Too long till HAA. I hate waiting. Is it me, or are the ads during HAA like long? Like the first ad is short, but then the rest are like long, and i hate it -grrrrrr-

Why am i listening to Shannon Noll -hmph-

~~2hrs 26mins

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ewwww...i dont. There is only one song of his i like, but i dont even know what its called :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)