Home and Away (5 Viewers)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Heba asked me to post the quiz i was making on my bebo so here it is:
1) Paris Hilton's jail sentence was halved due to good behaviour?a)Trueb)False 2) A fear of teeth is called Odontophobia?a)Trueb)False 3) The movie "The Runaway Bride" and "Pretty Woman" both star at least three of the same actors/actresses?a)Trueb)False 4) The birthstone for September is the sapphire?a)Trueb)False 5) The word "Amore" in Italian means "Love" in English?a)Trueb)False 6) The capital of Canada is Toronto?a)Trueb)False 7) An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away?a)Trueb)False 8) In tennis, The Australian Open is one of the four tournaments making up the Grand Slam?a)Trueb)False 9) The human race has managed to exterminate only two species of insects?a)Trueb)False 10) Hollywood has never released a movie that had it's sequel released?a)Trueb)False 11) Just one more for fun... I am 6 inches long, have hair one end and a whole in the other? What a I?a)Penisb)Toothbrushc)Hairbrushd)Bottlebrush

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha glad to see youre alright nathan but get better soon ay :D

HSC
yukkyy...NSW suck:p

go QLD <3

Nathan the teams started coz Rach sad she likes pink ..and i said red is better ... after a billion posts, Jess said blue...so now its turned into a red v pink v blue thingy :S

1) Paris Hilton's jail sentence was halved due to good behaviour?a)Trueb)False
2) A fear of teeth is called Odontophobia?a)Trueb)False wahh?
3) The movie "The Runaway Bride" and "Pretty Woman" both star at least three of the same actors/actresses?a)True b)False
4) The birthstone for September is the sapphire?a)True b)False
5) The word "Amore" in Italian means "Love" in English?a)True b)False
6) The capital of Canada is Toronto?a)True b)False
7) An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away?a)True b)False
8) In tennis, The Australian Open is one of the four tournaments making up the Grand Slam?a)True b)False
9) The human race has managed to exterminate only two species of insects?a)True b)False
10) Hollywood has never released a movie that had it's sequel released?a)Trueb)False
11) Just one more for fun... I am 6 inches long, have hair one end and a whole in the other? What a I?a)Penis b)Toothbrush c)Hairbrush d)Bottlebrush..how should i know?!..umm how long is 6 inches? :S ..i go e) all of the above :p

i dont get any of them :S...

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:cool: All caught up with HAA now, well I was a few hours ago.

Awww poor Kit she has once again fallen for Kim who she once again can't have. Funny how Mattie said 'you kissed him? That's a big deal' HAHA so is sleeping with an engaged/spoken for man and then having his baby. :p

Awww how cute our Jules and Cas they so have the hots for eachother it's almost painful to watch.

Awww poor Lucas, jelious of his Dad now. No sympathy for him because well if he was mature and did still want a relationship with the teacher he wouldn't brag to Ric (dispite the whole best mate thing) or anyone else for that matter so serves himself right.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, thats unfair. Kim and Kit were in a life'n'death situation when they slept together. But if they didnt, we wouldnt have been given the beautiful Baby Archie. Anywyas, Kim and Kit are meant to be, just like Hugh and Rach <3

Off the topic, is the lead singer in Silverchair gay???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Quite true Tasha it just had to be said a bit of dramatic irony kissing worse then sleeping with a spoken for man haha. But Kim and Kit are the next best thing to me and Kit. :p

jirwin

HSC
:D:D:D Just came back from a driving lesson and the instructor said i was ready to go for my test :D:D

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Anywyas, Kim and Kit are meant to be, just like Hugh and Rach <3
Yes, definitely.
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Daniel Johns (lead singer of Silverchair) is married to Natalie Imbrulia.
I like Natalie. :)

edit:
jirwin said:
:D:D:D Just came back from a driving lesson and the instructor said i was ready to go for my test :D:D
Cool!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hi Jess and Megan and who ever is online.

I am resting again today.

Oh congrats Jess now you just have to book and keep up the practicing. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Daniel Johns (lead singer of Silverchair) is married to Natalie Imbrulia.
Didnt they separate? I only asked that because the Straight LIne video clip was playing on my tv, and yeh some of his 'dance moves' were quite odd :p oh wellz

I love ur avatar Tash
Thank you. I love it two. Gorgeous gal :)

Yay for Jess :)

Im going driving now :)

:wave:

jirwin

HSC
:wave: Hey Nathan

Hope ur feeling better today.
I'm relaxing today as well - celebrating the end of my case study

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Didnt they separate?
I didn't think so... lol @ the odd dances moves; I haven't seen the video clip of it.
tasha1188 said:
Im going driving now :)
I drive lots on Saturdays. To and from the netball courts twice; plus driving to any parties that are on. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)